Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
One of the greatest games ever made, more remembered now for a lovely reference in Scott Pilgrim than any kind of ongoing legacy.

You play as Billy "Big Bang" Blitz

on a quest to stop the evil Tom Guycott from doing something

He is waiting for you in his Desert Fortress on route 33. But waiting to do what?

These and other questions await those who play this fantastic game which apparently had a photoshop phriday article or something a million years ago.

It was kind of like Megaman but much less difficult until you get to the very last part and have to enter some kind of insane password which basically means you will never win the game. That is my experience. I may be retarded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy7LGGogmeE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

cool

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Uh, whatever. Came here because I'm a huge Scott Pilgrim fan.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Lol

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jtEcja0LUI

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

me: knows all the old nes action platformer classics like clash at demon head, kickmaster, SCAT, metal storm, journey to silius thanks to watching fat white supremicist demonious x play them while complaining about not having water pills, his fat wife, sjws and transexuals invading his lawn at the trailer park, etc

idiot: this game is best remembered from a michal cera movie

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

mysterious loyall X posted:

me: knows all the old nes action platformer classics like clash at demon head, kickmaster, SCAT, metal storm, journey to silius thanks to watching fat white supremicist demonious x play them while complaining about not having water pills, his fat wife, sjws and transexuals invading his lawn at the trailer park, etc

Lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mysterious loyall X posted:

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I like this game and had a good time playing it.

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james

Human Grand Prix posted:

I like this game and had a good time playing it.

Don't quote the script from every gamesack review

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

SpaceAceJase posted:

Don't quote the script from every gamesack review

savage

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

SpaceAceJase posted: