Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Sorry boss, I can't come in today, accidentally fell off a bridge into a vat of acid, gotta live a life of crime for a bit.

Oops, I'm sick Mr manager sir, seems like somebody ordered a Craigslist hit on me and now my legs is gone.

Well golly dang, after unintentionally running myself over with my car I'ma need at least a few days before I can come in, gosh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wearing a lampshade

I wish I could come in, but i discovered that time is a flat circle and I've not only already gone in, but I'm still there and will always be both there and not there for eternity. So technically I guess I'm working from home.

Munchables

Sorry boss, somebody handcuffed me to the door and I can't quiiiiiiite reach the key. Yeah, I've been alone in the house all day.

Munchables

I'm not gonna be able to come in, this book is really good!

FreshCutFries

*speaking into a tin can attached to string i ran across town attached to another tin can i grappling hooked into what i hope is my boss' office window and not a bathroom*

"yeah, uh, i can't come into work today"

FreshCutFries

skywriting that i'm too sick to come into work but little does my boss know im actually taking skywriting lessons

FreshCutFries

showign up gradually later and later every day over the course of 2 years until you're finally fired to get out of work the next day

Munchables

*trying to spell out "I'm sick, boss" with traffic jammed cars on the freeway but I accidentally spell "Marry me Brenda!" instead*

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Hello, boss, I just called to say I love you, no wait I mean, I called to say I'm sick, sick! yes that's what I meant!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
*beep!*

Yeah hi it's me I woke up in a bathtub full of ice. AGAIN. They took a kidney. AGAIN. Anyway see if one of the other guys can cover for me until I can figure something out. Thanks!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
Hello, I have internet at home now meaning I don't need to come into work to browse youtube, I'll be back in if they dig the cable up again.

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
Hello, I've been taken hostage by rebels and they are holding me hostage in a basement in Venezuela, I need to put down the phone they are threatening me with AK47s.

Also an identical clone of me has taken my place and might be seen visiting the KISS concert, just so you know.

I'll be back Monday.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Call in a half hour after work starts. When your boss answers ask them what they're doing there, tell them it's a holiday, everybody's supposed to be off, and you were just checking your voicemail.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
"call out" my boss to an epic rap battle at the B-Ball court at 8AM (i don't show up)

Koishi Komeiji

Pro tip: Call in sick in advance so you don't have to come up with crazy excuses at the last second.

Munchables

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Pro tip: Call in sick in advance so you don't have to come up with crazy excuses at the last second.

Hey so, I'm probably gonna be sick in a couple months, but I'll let you know if my plans change.

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
Yo man, this is totally sick..

lllllllllllllllllll

Now the scene's lighting is perfect!
hye i can't come in because i suck. not, not sick, I SUCK. not literary though, metaphorical, you see, i am not really happy with the way i am and you know i decided this was it. bye.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gay Weed Dad

cool dude, flyin' high
Throw open your windows and call out to anyone within earshot that you are " not feelin' it today!" If questioned by the boss the following day, say something cool and flirty like "smooth move, ex-lax"

• Locked thread