Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Verrit might just be the single stupidest thing to come from Hillary's campaign

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
yeah, including the entire presidency of Donald John Trump

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

bennyfranks
Jun 23, 2005

IGNORE ME!

How long did the Daou of Politics last? Did it get into double digits? Who were the guests? I'd check myself but I've never heard his voice and I never plan to

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
https://twitter.com/historyinflicks/status/963242454546878464

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

bennyfranks posted:

How long did the Daou of Politics last? Did it get into double digits? Who were the guests? I'd check myself but I've never heard his voice and I never plan to

Nope he only did five episodes :lol: The guests were other bad Dems from Twitter like Tom Watson.

viral spiral
Sep 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich

:laffo: Just kill yourself already Peter Daou / :shillary: supporters

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

even WaPo and Vox thought Verrit was dumb as poo poo

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I wonder if the original site programmer quit and now Petey can't update the site so he has to restart it all from scratch.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

i still dont understand wtf this is and laugh at the idea of libs typing in 12 digit codes to determine if Republicans are lying assholes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSwqnR327fk&t=60s

Durf has issued a correction as of 05:26 on Feb 14, 2018

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I wonder if the original site programmer quit and now Petey can't update the site so he has to restart it all from scratch.

verrit processing time was increasing astronomically due to the unexpected popularity of the service, thankfully dao's intern has reworked the blockchain code and eliminated most of the more severe memory leaks so once peter reboots the server in his closet the system should be sustainable for the foreseeable future

Murrah
Mar 22, 2015

iirc it was actually a pretty boilerplate WordPress

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
they really killed it on the graphic design, cold and corporate

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
*in extremely verrit voice*: Submit yourself for verification

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Murrah posted:

iirc it was actually a pretty boilerplate WordPress

I think it being Wordpress absolutely prevented any database utility that the verrit code concept necessitated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Good soup! posted:

I had honestly been doing my best to avoid knowing what the gently caress verrit was despite seeing the stupid fuckin name posted everywhere but I finally broke down and googled it and

:ughh:

media for the 18.5%

• Locked thread