Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wit
Jul 26, 2011
I liked him. I really liked him doing room 101 and I liked him doing the office. This is bad. This is very bad. He wants you in on the joke, making the joke and having the joke played on him at every turn. He would put a "kick me" sign on his back, laugh about it then he'd pressure you into laughing at the kid who has a "kick me" sign on his back. Then he'd say "you div, I only just put that on my back ON PURPOSE" and you'd have to laugh on cue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Yeah, the British office was awesome and Gervais was awesome in it, but this show is just bad.

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
i am a colossal retard

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

is that the one where he's a poo poo musician? pretty funny

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Ricky Gervais is living proof that it is indeed possible to go way too far up your own rear end.

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

I was just singing "Free love on the free love freeway" like 10 minutes ago. Weird...

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

That is very weird, I think. I was singing it to my friend, only to later look on the computer and see this.

Life IS a highway...

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
does the British guy have good or bad teeth

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

let it mellow posted:

does the British guy have good or bad teeth

Pretty good teeth. Small, but a lot.

Mr. Bones
Jan 2, 2011

ain't no law says a skeleton can't play the blues
Ricky is really only good when he has Karl Pilkington to play off of. He'd be nowhere without the little baldy head manc twat

I'd give anything to see Karl host the Golden Globes instead of Ricky

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

Vato posted:

Pretty good teeth. Small, but a lot.

if only other small things could be made up for by quantity

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich

Mr. Bones posted:

Ricky is really only good when he has Karl Pilkington to play off of. He'd be nowhere without the little baldy head manc twat

I'd give anything to see Karl host the Golden Globes instead of Ricky

My favorite are the fucken idiots that believe KP is really an idiot and not just playing a role.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Time has proven that Merchant was the real talent of the duo and was carrying Gervais all those years. Has gervais done anything good since the two of them split?

• Locked thread