Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Loden Taylor posted:

Play sexy Monopoly. Make up fun erotic house rules, like stripping instead of paying rent, or performing sexual acts instead of going to Jail. Whomever lands on Free Parking receives oral sex from the other person. gently caress her from behind and shout "I'm loving you like the rich gently caress the working class!" Grab her titties and scream "I'll seize your means of production, you bougie bitch!" Explore your adventurous side by sneaking off together to have sex in public while throwing Molotov cocktails through police station windows.

Beauty made real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

like a cigarette should posted:

Cover her body in hot creamed corn

yeah get yo self some garmonbozia

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Loden Taylor posted:

Play sexy Monopoly. Make up fun erotic house rules, like stripping instead of paying rent, or performing sexual acts instead of going to Jail. Whomever lands on Free Parking receives oral sex from the other person. gently caress her from behind and shout "I'm loving you like the rich gently caress the working class!" Grab her titties and scream "I'll seize your means of production, you bougie bitch!" Explore your adventurous side by sneaking off together to have sex in public while throwing Molotov cocktails through police station windows.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

microgolf: use suction cups to build a small course on the lady which you can try to hit marbles through. bonus points if she moves in a predictable way to mimic a late-course putt putt hazard.

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

Loden Taylor posted:

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

Loden Taylor posted:

this is good but it would be even better if she had a massive throbbing veiny dick

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
pull her hair

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

Just add Peptobismal.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

mind the walrus posted:

I'm not gay but dammit if OP isn't making a compelling case

:same:

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Grevling posted:

Bring your warhammer figurines to play with while thrusting inside her.

Somewhere, somehow, someone has played a game of Strip Warhammer

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Try to spice things up with dirty talk like “I’m putting my wiener in your bun” and “your hooha is so moist”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Tell her to kneel on the bed so her rear end is sticking over the edge and spread those cheeks with both hands, kneel on the floor behind her. Dinner is served. Sex the GBS way.

• Locked thread