Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spam Musubi
Jan 17, 2018

Cheap, Affordable, and Tasty!
Wrap me in rice like you would with your mother.

https://www.vainglorygame.com/news/

:siren::siren: 5v5 has been released! :siren::siren:

TLDR: Join this Discord https://discord.gg/FkAQXnR and watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90sYJ8mI1ww

What is Vainglory?

Vainglory is a Massive Online Battle Arena game developed by Super Evil Mega Corp(or SEMC) for iOS and Android. The game was founded off of principles from Riot Games and Blizzard Entertainment. Your goal is to control a hero and destroy the enemies base while defending yours.

Why should I play Vainglory when there are other MOBA's on the appstore?

Vainglory has been refined and tuned for mobile devices. Instead of using a joystick, every attack, command, etc will be done by tapping. If you have played Dota 2, League of Legends, this won't affect you at all. If your coming from Arena of Valor or any other mobile MOBA, this will take some getting used too.

How to play this game and get good.

Once you join the game, you'll be prompted to do a series of tasks to help get you started. I recommend doing them so that you can get a free hero and some starting glory. In short here is what you need to know just to get started:

• Home is where you go to jump into games. This is how you get good.
  • Heroes is where you go to buy new heroes and check out there abilities.
  • Market is where you go to buy new skins and other stuff. If your new to the game, don't go here. Just play!
  • Party is where you go to party with friends. Self-explanatory.
  • Social is where you go to chat with friends and guild mates.

On the home screen, in the top right hand corner is cap. This is where you go to learn more information from in-game. These are official guides by SEMC and pro players who want to lend a hand with those struggling. It contains information from choosing a hero to splitting damage.

Discords:
Resources:

Guilds

I run a guild but it can only fit 20 people for now. There are many more guilds that you can join but I will be running a guild for Goons only. Here's how to join it.

1. Create a Vainglory account and add Kinda808 to your friends list.
  2. PM me repeatedly and tell me what your username is. Wait for me to invite you.
  3. :getin:

What are you waiting for?? Download the game now!

Spam Musubi fucked around with this message at 01:33 on Feb 25, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread