Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fig A.: Besties

with the 2020 qatar summer olympics less than a year away, i think we should talk about usain bold and how he's the biggest fraud since lance armstrong

i wrote this >>>>>>>> https://medium.com/@tomnew/usain-bolt-lance-armstrong-and-the-duck-test-303b7b891e7e <<<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Evidence
First: literally everybody else on his team got caught doping and its very obvious he also is i mean come on
second: i read it on line

charts dont lie:
code:
20 fastest sprinter times of ALL time:

all the red names were found doping

Original Thread Content:
To summarise
    - Usain Bolt was a gifted sprinter at junior level.
    - Between 2007 and 2008, his sprinting ability improved drastically, to the consternation of pundits and experts.
    At the same time, the competitiveness of the entire Jamaican team improved, indicated by their increase in medals at major events.
    - Bolt smashed world records and his fellow competitors by a huge margin in 2008 and 2009.
    - Of the 5 fastest men ever recorded, he is the only one never to have tested positive for performance enhancing drugs. Of the 20 top times ever recorded at the 100 metres, he’s the only athlete not to have been caught doping.
    Sprinting has been mired in controversy and doping scandals throughout its history and into the present day.
    - Large numbers of Jamaican sprinters have been caught doping, including his training partner.
    - The coach of a number of these sprinters was the same as Bolt’s, Glen Mills.
    - Jamaican athletics has a poor history of rigorous drug testing, so its possible that more athletes may have been cheating, but have slipped through the net.

LETS be fair though, literally every athlete competing in the olympics is doping, including the canadian guy, so usain shouldn't lose his sponsors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

he's a soccer player now op

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
big deal

HELLBITCH
Sep 15, 2017

bad at posting
alternative: just give him an invitation to the BIONIC HUMAN OLYMPICS COMING 2020 PPV when we send some to all the other dopers

HELLBITCH
Sep 15, 2017

bad at posting
doping is dope as hell, i heard

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
interesting as gently caress corollary from everythingdinosaurs.co.uk: https://blog.everythingdinosaur.co.uk/blog/_archives/2012/08/06/is-usain-bolt-the-fastest-man-on-the-planet-of-all-time.html

My footprint:

peter posted:

Peter claims that these ancient ancestors of ours could theoretically reach sprinting speeds of up to 28 mph.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
thats 45 kmph by the way :byodood:

wide stance
Jan 28, 2011

If there's more than one way to do a job, and one of those ways will result in disaster, then he will do it that way.
He gets paid $33mil a year in sponsorships, there's no way there can be any corruption with that much money in involved.

I'll bet when Puma signed his $10 million check they were like "Ok WADA put this guy thru the wringer!"

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

paul_soccer10 posted:

Evidence
First: literally everybody else on his team got caught doping and its very obvious he also is i mean come on
second: i read it on line
not sure this would stand in a court of law

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

he's almost certainly a cheater, like every top athlete ever. but like pro wrestling or star trek, we suspend our disbelief for the moment to enjoy what the best chemicals and doctors on earth can do

HELLBITCH
Sep 15, 2017

bad at posting

paul_soccer10 posted:

The solution is obvious: use CRISPR gene editing to reactivate these features in humans and dope those Neanderthals up

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
:agreed: op

HELLBITCH
Sep 15, 2017

bad at posting
Honestly let them use meth to run faster if they're already pro. What are the top athletes in the world with millions and backing from their nation going to do? Run out of meth? Get real.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
:sax:

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I think Usain Bolt is p cool.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Tyson Gay, So What

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I don't believe that an athlete would cheat to win OP.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I'm calling out Usain bolt to a nice pasta dinner

Beefeater
May 17, 2003

I'm hungry.
Hair Elf

Pawn 17 posted:

I don't believe that an athlete would cheat to win OP.

Correct. He's a God fearing man so it's obviously Jesus that's making him run so fast.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
the true spirit of the Olympic is to see how many liters of cheetah ballsack hormones you can pump into your cerebrospinal fluid without getting caught.

godspeed you, black sprinter

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Why does that chart not have heights on it?

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Imo the people trying to stop doping are akin to nerds who whine about honor in video games. Bring on the mutant cyborg athletes, pussies

cardiacarrest123
Apr 10, 2016

Zorodius posted:

the true spirit of the Olympic is to see how many liters of cheetah ballsack hormones you can pump into your cerebrospinal fluid without getting caught.

not that much as that would most likely kill your rear end

...I wonder if anyone has tried

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
thread made me think of this, OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBov4t644JU

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
Seriously, when are we going to get the "Performance Enhanced Olympics"?
Make it an everything goes deal; drugs, implants, limbs, power armor, whatever, go for it.

That's something I'd tune into.

Listening to the commentators go over all the enhancements each athlete brings to the field like a weapons load-out on a mech would be so much more interesting than the billionth "overcame adversity to make it to the Olympics" stories we get fed.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Theory: Usain Bolt is the only runner in the world not cheating, and he has forced all the other runners to cheat in order to compete with this superhuman.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
the only guy that can hold him is named crossbow

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Honest question how do you beat a doping test these days?

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

drink someone else's piss

Kak
Sep 27, 2002

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

drink someone else's piss

done

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

he's almost certainly a cheater, like every top athlete ever. but like pro wrestling or star trek, we suspend our disbelief for the moment to enjoy what the best chemicals and doctors on earth can do

maybe one day I too can be an athlete

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
Perhaps the myth is more important than the man, OP

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

paul_soccer10 posted:

I can run that fast.

I just dont feel like it right now. :smuggo:

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Certainly, nobody will ever suspect op of doping.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

you can dope naturally by refraining from cumming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duckbox
Sep 7, 2007

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

you can dope naturally by refraining from cumming

If you look real close when Michael Phelps is doing the backstroke, you can see him coming a little for an extra boost in the home stretch.

Everyone does this in every sport all the time and it's the real reason lady athletes can't compete.

• Locked thread