Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

"Part Time UFO" is the latest HAL Laboratory video game. It is available for iOS and Android; the monetization concept is that you pay four dollars and you receive a complete video game that you can play at will.

In it, you play as a flying saucer with a crane game hook thing, with which you pick up objects in order to stack them up, solving a variety of cute physics challenges.

My feelings about this game are that I have been enjoying playing it recently. Thank you for reading my post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
It's great OP. It feels more like a good 3DS eshop game than it does a phone game, HAL did good work

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
I don't recall a single bad HAL game so thank you op

Edit: drat the music sounds just like Kirby and the character even looks exactly like Kirby with the ufo power up

🛸

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
This is cool and I would have never in my life come across it if not for you and this thread. Thanks OP.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

idk if this is how cheerleading works

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Lol I wish I took a screenshot of my results on the second version of that mission, it's amazing

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
This game owns and the music is really really catchy. thanks OP

• Locked thread