Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Internet Kraken posted:

Oh my god its cross platform too? That sounds miserable.

It sounds hilarious for the PC players

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
https://files.catbox.moe/k28ib7.mp4

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

I want to see whatever is from "catbox.moe" but my anti-malware is telling me I shouldn't

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
some antiviruses are allergic to it and i dunno why, it's just a site you can upload mp4 files to

anyway before anyone asks the game is demolish fist and it's cool, it's not a super revolutionary beat em up for when it came out but it's got a lot of cool fights and the controls are neat

there's a guy who says "KILLING... IS EVERYTHING" and then turns into a robot that shoots lightning

The Colonel fucked around with this message at 05:39 on Apr 1, 2018

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Happy Easter games chat :3:

Hope you get lots of chocolate to fuel those Yakuza and Fortnite sessions

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Andrast posted:

So is pubg

Whats that? Sounds dumb and old fashioned

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Internet Kraken posted:

Oh my god its cross platform too? That sounds miserable.
fortnite is pretty smart cause it has three tiers of matchmaking, pc > console > mobile, by default it only matches you on your platform but you can group up cross-platform and then it puts you into the highest matchmaking tier in your group. so if you play pc + mobile it puts you in the pc group

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

also idk about fortnite but I downloaded pubg on my phone and played one round and the control scheme on that one is Okay, it has the splatoon gyro controls so its not too hard to hit things, and also they automated almost all of the inventory management

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

homeless snail posted:

also idk about fortnite but I downloaded pubg on my phone and played one round and the control scheme on that one is Okay, it has the splatoon gyro controls so its not too hard to hit things, and also they automated almost all of the inventory management

Splatoon without any sticks for major adjustments sounds horrible

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

MysticalMachineGun posted:

Happy Easter games chat :3:

just kidding april fools gently caress you games chat

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

I mean it has on screen sticks, which are also bad, but having gyro controls means you don't have to use them for fine aiming

it wasn't good enough for me to play more than one round though, on top of also not liking pubg very much to begin with

homeless snail fucked around with this message at 05:53 on Apr 1, 2018

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

do i need to use lockon for anything in sleepy droogs? it feels kind of awkward to use compared to just free attacking

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
I forgot to make a new thread, so now we have to post in this one forever

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
April fools here it is
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3853207

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Ciaphas posted:

do i need to use lockon for anything in sleepy droogs? it feels kind of awkward to use compared to just free attacking
I didn't even know there was one, so no.

• Locked thread