Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

I forgot that people here consider any amp more expensive than a $24.88 Class-T from Parts Express to be audiophile bullshit, so this is going someplace else.

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD fucked around with this message at 16:36 on Mar 2, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
Source your quotes.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I'm the amp with apps

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

Endless Mike posted:

I'm the amp with apps
It's poo poo.

The D 3020 has a poo poo app too but at least it isn't built around it.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Comedy "just buy a receiver for like 1/4-1/2 the price" option but if you're the kind of person who thinks a network file transport can be unlistenably sibilant I'm not sure if anyone here is going to tell you anything you want to hear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TomR
Apr 1, 2003
I both own and operate a pirate ship.
Get a Lepai 2020 my dude. Totally transparent and with an uprated power supply plenty of reserve power for elegant naturally extended bass flow.

Edit: I spent enough on desktop amps to buy a used car and they all sound like poo poo! Why are people mocking me?

• Locked thread