Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Short answer: yes. Definitely

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

'Chayote' was this guy's trigger word.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I have problems writing personal statements that are 250 words. How do people come up with so much stuff to say? :wtc:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
You don't have to be crazy to talk about the underground dinosaurs and demons wearing human skin and time-controlling birds, but it helps.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Mozi posted:

You don't have to be crazy to talk about the underground dinosaurs and demons wearing human skin and time-controlling birds, but it helps.

Dedicating over 250 words to such a dull subject is clearly a sign of madness.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord
stay away from cats

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
you know, I had wondered if when food is scanned it becomes dead because laser is a substance from demons, that is an interesting point

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Dog food is already made of euthanized dogs anyway so who the gently caress cares?

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

quote:

Playing cards mock how Jesus suffered on the cross.

:geno:

never seen again
Jan 25, 2008
I am allergic to chayote squash - I didn't know until I had to peel some and the skin on my hands turned scaly and started sloughing off. I also had trouble breathing until I took a benadryl. The whole incident was pretty weird.

Whenever I go to a fancy restaurant or a medical office and they ask about allergies I have to tell them about my personal relationships with chayote squash and codeine.

I didn't read that wall of text but if that dog has the same reaction to chayote squash I'd imagine he'd be pretty confused and possibly scared which would be sad.

Thoughts and prayers doggo!

Zoe
Jan 19, 2007
Hair Elf

never seen again posted:

I am allergic to chayote squash - I didn't know until I had to peel some and the skin on my hands turned scaly and started sloughing off. I also had trouble breathing until I took a benadryl. The whole incident was pretty weird.

Whenever I go to a fancy restaurant or a medical office and they ask about allergies I have to tell them about my personal relationships with chayote squash and codeine.

I didn't read that wall of text but if that dog has the same reaction to chayote squash I'd imagine he'd be pretty confused and possibly scared which would be sad.

Thoughts and prayers doggo!

If you had read it you'd know both the squash and benedryl were made of demons

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Zoe posted:

If you had read it you'd know both the squash and benedryl were made of demons

If it wasn't for benadryl and liquor I don't think I could ever sleep. Those Are good demons in those pills.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
more like goatse squash

that guy was a kyoon-like poster

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
Can I feed my dog Peyote?

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Neutrino posted:

Can I feed my dog Peyote?

You can feed your dog anything you want, whether it is a good idea is up for debate.

roomforthetuna
Mar 22, 2005

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

never seen again posted:

So you're saying chayote squash reveals the lizard aliens among us? That guy was really onto something.

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I feel like that wall of text is the first thing that has really got me to start coming round to the core concept of Twitter.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I read all of that.

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

i made the tag you used for this thread and it makes me happy whenever someone posts a thread with it. hooray

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
You can do anything, at least once.

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

I quite like the word salad that schizophrenics spew out. That insane goon that went to Libya (Caio? Caryo? Caro?) and got tortured in a hellish death prison was really good at effort posting about microwave beam weapons shooting into your head

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

Clamps McGraw posted:

I quite like the word salad that schizophrenics spew out. That insane goon that went to Libya (Caio? Caryo? Caro?) and got tortured in a hellish death prison was really good at effort posting about microwave beam weapons shooting into your head

you'd enjoy bus rides

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Zorodius posted:

you'd enjoy bus rides

lady on the bus last week: “NANCY PELOSI HAS 14 KOREAN WOMEN SHOOTING DOWN THE STATE OF VERMONT. YOU TELL THEM TO EXCHANGE THEIR 499 VIOLENCE. THEN I’M GOING TO SHOW YOU WHAT YOUR drat GERMAN IS DOING.”

me (thinking): drat, is she crazy, or just on the phone?

lady: “THAT’S RIGHT. AND WE KNEW IT BACK THEN, TOO. 14 KOREAN WOMEN. AND I TOLD THEM, I SAID IT, TOO. SCALDING HER HAIR, THROWING IT IN THEIR VIEWER’S FACES LIKE THAT. SCALDING PEOPLE’S SKULLS FOR HER drat HAIR.”

me (thinking): hm... inconclusive

lady: “THE JEWS–”

me (thinking): there it is.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
don't doxx my mom

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

Zorodius posted:

you'd enjoy bus rides

jesus christ, not irl schizophrenics

There is someone on my Facebook who I vaguely knew growing up (no qualifications, basically no science education, long term unemployed, brain totally fried from huge amounts of LSD and MDMA) who is really into this literally-crazy-person stuff, he's obsessed with numerology and how everything leads back to Saturn (the planet) for some loving reason

"David Bowie Isn't dead hes alive" WOOOOAH LOOK AT THE HIDDEN MEANING BEHIND THIS !! ! !!!

He's totally insufferable IRL

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

‘smoking is censer to the devil’ is a p badass saying

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
What does Jewish reduced imply. I'm trying to get better at figuring out the hidden truths of the universe, but once again there appears to be some monopoly on truth that's being guarded by the Jews! :arghfist:

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

i didnt want to click on this thread but when i saw the size of that block of text i realized i was wrong

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Is that the one that is supposed to taste like chocolate pudding? I want to try it. Can I eat it if I'm not a dog?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Mozi posted:

lol

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

I was thinking of sapote, sorry.

That makes more sense as a question, I think, because it's supposed to taste like chocolate and you're not supposed to give dogs chocolate. Giving them a regular squash probably might make them farty.

PhantomPayne
Aug 8, 2017

I should think before posting

Clamps McGraw posted:

jesus christ, not irl schizophrenics

:psyduck:

Why the hell would someone like to emulate a schizophrenic? I can't imagine anyone not laughing in his face.

dsf
Jul 1, 2004

Vato posted:

I was thinking of sapote, sorry.

That makes more sense as a question, I think, because it's supposed to taste like chocolate and you're not supposed to give dogs chocolate. Giving them a regular squash probably might make them farty.

dude.. might want to NWS that poo poo..

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

word

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
what's the main difference between temporary hell and regular hell?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Myrrhgusher would be a pretty good username

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
the barcode to druid and QR to mayan makes sense,

druids used ogham

mayan hieroglyphs are pretty QRish if you don't look too close