Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Edgar posted:

I like this landscape painting with ms paint

Here is overlooking the area by my house.

I got spurs that jingle jangle jingle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Not MS Paint, but a paint program on my chromebook. Some of it went better than other bits of it. I like the way the trees look, but the way the spray paint tool in this program works makes for weird polkadot bushes.

A Copper Winter:

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Painting happy little bottomless pits, I see!

Good job. :)

JEEVES420
Feb 16, 2005

The world is a mess... and I just need to rule it

RoboRodent posted:

Not MS Paint, but a paint program on my chromebook. Some of it went better than other bits of it. I like the way the trees look, but the way the spray paint tool in this program works makes for weird polkadot bushes.

A Copper Winter:

Christmas in Sparta was the first thing that came to mind. The brown wheat grass, bottomless pit, and a happy little christmas tree.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Madness? No, this is a happy little accident

*gently paints you falling down a bottomless pit*

twit666
Nov 16, 2006

Soiled Meat
I'm going to buy a bunch of canvases, paint, brushes, steal some easels and have a Bob Ross Party. You can pause the video for a minute but you have to do a shot.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

... poo poo, it totally is a bottomless pit. Oh well!

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Someone make a gif with the tree kicking the messenger dude down into the pit TIA

twit666 posted:

I'm going to buy a bunch of canvases, paint, brushes, steal some easels and have a Bob Ross Party. You can pause the video for a minute but you have to do a shot.

Can I come to the Bob Ross Party? Because that sounds rad as hell.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Thanks to the mods for letting my thread remain stickied as long as it was.

Today I learned not to do videos where Bob A) Paints a lot of fine details and B) uses a shitton of brown.

roomforthetuna
Mar 22, 2005

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

RoboRodent posted:

Not MS Paint, but a paint program on my chromebook.
Which one? Other Chrome-based scrawlers need to know!

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!

Who What Now posted:

Thanks to the mods for letting my thread remain stickied as long as it was.

Today I learned not to do videos where Bob A) Paints a lot of fine details and B) uses a shitton of brown.

Why not it looks pretty great

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

I always wanted to be a Wizard
My wife's work

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

roomforthetuna posted:

Which one? Other Chrome-based scrawlers need to know!

It's called "Sketch." The ability to make different size canvases is locked behind a monthly subscription???? I paid for one month so I could do landscapes and then immediately cancelled because I can't see needing this program often. I have a desktop computer with paint, but it just seemed easier to sit down in front of Netflix with my chromebook at that particular moment.

I will probably try something else again later.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~

Ghost-Slug posted:

I couldn't get to sleep last night and remembered seeing this thread so I thought I'd give it a go. I think I got about half-way or two thirds through? before I got tired and quit though. I paused a lot so I went way over time and I ended up using some custom colours along with defaults because I wanted to make it pretty. :shobon:

I did the first one in the playlist, Island in the Wilderness:

God drat dude, that owns

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Another Utah landscape

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!

Edgar posted:

Another Utah landscape

gently caress my rear end that is good.

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot

ConfusedUs posted:

Painting happy little bottomless pits, I see!

Good job. :)

Ahahahahaha! I’m going to wake my neighbors from laughing at that.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

I had a second go, trying to avoid happy little bottomless pits I guess.

Not Quite Spring:

roomforthetuna
Mar 22, 2005

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
Those trees are great, some sort of stylized that really works. I wouldn't be at all embarrassed to use that style of art as exposition backgrounds for an indie game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

roomforthetuna posted:

Those trees are great, some sort of stylized that really works. I wouldn't be at all embarrassed to use that style of art as exposition backgrounds for an indie game.

That is the nicest thing, thank you.