Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I realized that I had my mic set to open and I used to freak the gently caress out when I played that game. lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

I’ve thankfully never done that afaik but this hits close to home.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I got extremely sick for 2 weeks from how much I yelled when I played APB once and it's why I started really trying hard to not get mad at video games and just avoid them if I can't help it lmfao.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ex 20 Year Old Who Screamed You loving human being!!!!!! at the top of his lungs for 4 hours a day to the point that the Woman Downstairs Starts Beating On Her Ceiling With A Broomstick here.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

The other day something stupid happened in a game and I started to do the retard chest-slapping thing really hard until it started to hurt.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Wormskull posted:

Ex 20 Year Old Who Screamed You loving human being!!!!!! at the top of his lungs for 4 hours a day to the point that the Woman Downstairs Starts Beating On Her Ceiling With A Broomstick here.
:yikes:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Lmfao.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Closing my window when the Splatoon 2 maps roll over from Clam Blitz to Tower Control.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Tfw your boy forgets to hang up on the discord channel and you get to hear him argue with the gf >>>

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I’ve told this story before but the one time I was playing a GTA Online heist and two of the dudes in the crew were talking to each other about weed and headsets and then one of them called to order burgers and fries delivery while still on mic and gave out his home address and everything.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I’ve told this story before but the one time I was playing a GTA Online heist and two of the dudes in the crew were talking to each other about weed and headsets and then one of them called to order burgers and fries delivery while still on mic and gave out his home address and everything.

Gamers gotta eat!

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Did you at least ask him to get something for you too?

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe
you could be a crooked cop and scream at people while you taze them and put memes and bad words on your cars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I remember someone else had a open mic sitch and when I exploited the matchmaking to be put into a mission against someone I was standing next to and immediately tazed them he lost his loving mind and screamed "KILL THIS BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" It was epic.

• Locked thread