Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

The wooden squirrel eggs have started hatching in the trees around here, and with that burst of nature's magic, a new generation of squirrels is loosed upon the world to gently caress poo poo up.

A large segment of the local population have distinctly lighter ears, allowing them to fabulously stand out among their grey brethren and sisteren. These "blonde" squirrels have even been spotted in groups at the local University 9 miles away. Let us all congratulate them on being accepted into the college of their chosen fields!
I've even heard that a few of them have been given scholarships due to their talent at Nutball. If their ability to hit me with an acorn from 30 feet up when i'm trying to get in my truck is any indication, the scrappy little one with a chunk missing from their ear has a promising career in the National Nutball League. Wear your helmet, little buddy! Those ground squirrel, defensive tackles don't gently caress around!

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

These "blonde" squirrels have even been spotted in groups at the local University 9 miles away. Let us all congratulate them on being accepted into the college of their chosen fields!

congrats to the blonde squirrels for bucking the stereotypes. and to all you brunette squirrels out there, you're allowed to have just as much fun as the blondes!

ty nesamdoom!

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

I now have a mental image of a squirrel in Cindi Lauper's place (same pose, same dress) on the cover of "Shes So Unusual".

• Locked thread