Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Over There posted:

What the gently caress

Needs more ruffage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Solice Kirsk posted:

Needs more ruffage.

lmao

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice

Please don't post obviously fake photoshops

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

if we could figure out a way to surgically remove their ‘s’s I think having a bunch of napping turtles around would be pretty great

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice
I wanna see a snapping turtle gently caress up a softshell turtlr

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

I wonder if in the history of humanity any guy had his dick bit off by a snapping turtle.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Grevling posted:

I wonder if in the history of humanity any guy had his dick bit off by a snapping turtle.

I bet centuries ago getting your dick bit off by a snapping turtle was a common thing. Hell, maybe it was a punishment for criminals back then. You steal a loaf of bread, they feed your dick to a turtle, then the guy who was stolen from gets to eat the turtle. Win/win.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

OlmanRiver posted:

You would be really hard pressed to find any shelter willing to do anything like that for free. Most breeders do not live in the city near shelters anyway, there will be 1, perhaps 2 available vets. Most vets will not see you for under 200 dollars.

This isn't sustainable, what other options for the rural breeder are there for deformed, 1 eyed, obviously failed pups?

It's like that magic trick with the handkerchiefs, where the magician keeps pulling handkerchiefs out of his sleeve. But instead it is your posts from your rear end.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Grevling posted:

Almost definitely.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
the odds of a loose dick being in a snapping turtle's habit has got to be 1000x the odds of a wild stinger being in the vicinity of Steve Irwin's heart

china bot fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Mar 20, 2018

Aoi
Sep 12, 2017

Perpetually a Pain.

Grevling posted:

That's literally almost certainly how one of the child victims in the West Memphis 3 case lost his (hopefully post-mortum).

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice
Free the three!!!

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
The people of this Idaho town are rallying around the teacher, and the woman who reported the puppy torture is getting death threats: https://idahostatejournal.com/news/...5ebfc5224d.html

:psyduck:

Also I can't believe I am the first to ask this in a 7 page thread but how has this guy not been charged/arrested? I read a story about some dirtbag that fed a cat to a snake and he got 3 years in prison for it.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

The people of this Idaho town are rallying around the teacher, and the woman who reported the puppy torture is getting death threats: https://idahostatejournal.com/news/...5ebfc5224d.html

:psyduck:

Also I can't believe I am the first to ask this in a 7 page thread but how has this guy not been charged/arrested? I read a story about some dirtbag that fed a cat to a snake and he got 3 years in prison for it.

Our world is Bizarro World. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Super hosed up but a photo has surfaced :nms: :nms:

• Locked thread