Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Obsidianheart posted:

Reach heaven through violence.

I am trying but I am not yet a giant golden murderbaby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Black August posted:

Please point me to where I can go to murder God and every celestial being and empty all of Heaven and Hell for divineless free eternity, tia

You have to be a very good boy to get into heaven. I suggest spinning the wheel of reincarnation until you become a dog.

Zoe
Jan 19, 2007
Hair Elf
I'm in Heaven actually but we've got hidden cameras rigged up all over Purgatory, your afterlives are just one big reality show for our entertainment. Man, it never gets old watching atheists show up, they get so pissed off at having to spend eternity listening to their dead grannies say I told you so.

• Locked thread