Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Arbite posted:

How far along was Mega Drive #3?

I think it was coming out within weeks before the bad news happened.

Anyway been enjoying the series, so I hope it continues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Amazon currently has listings for at least two upcoming issues at the moment so I assume things are continuing at least. But we’ll see I guess (Sonic comics have a history of being abruptly cancelled after all, even Fleetway stopped after the Sonic Adventure arc and went into reruns for a bit before going away entirely)

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

MonsterEnvy posted:

I think it was coming out within weeks before the bad news happened.

Anyway been enjoying the series, so I hope it continues.

:sigh: Well maybe it'll leak one day.

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges

Arbite posted:

How far along was Mega Drive #3?

Tyson had fully drawn and inked it, and colorist Matt Herms got the news that the book was canceled right before he was gonna start working on it