Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scaly Haylie

just ate a cinnamon bun the size of a hot dog because it was $1.29

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nasty Old Randy

Im Nasty
Boiled eggs and burnt peanut butter cookies I made without measuring because I don't own any measuring utensils.

PhantomPayne

I should think before posting
i ate another mango today, i eat them like a toddler and always have to go wash my face in shame

Lizard Wizard posted:

cinnamon bunz

your name is awesome and i hope its because of king gizzard and the lizard wizard, who i listened to while eating said mango.

Scaly Haylie

PhantomPayne posted:

your name is awesome and i hope its because of king gizzard and the lizard wizard, who i listened to while eating said mango.

it was the name of my character in a morrowind lp, but tell me what album to start on!

PhantomPayne

I should think before posting

Lizard Wizard posted:

it was the name of my character in a morrowind lp, but tell me what album to start on!

Nonagon infinity is their best LP since it loops infinitely! Grab a bowl, some snacks and have a fun trip my man!

rump buttman

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

muthafuckin microwavable pork rinds

comes in microwavable popcorn bag

runit

Use Debian for all your server needs!
Some Chester's Hot Fries coupled with a can of cold Dr. Pepper. My favorite combination on a Sunday evening.

Scaly Haylie

not ready

maraschino cherries straight out of the jar

poverty goat

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

Popcorn out the drat bag

not ready

nachos!

Queen Combat

Nachos.

Good Sphere

seriously marge simpson tic-tacs