Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Tie a string around the lash and tie the other end to a horse or a doorknob.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bedevere
Jun 24, 2005
Grimey Drawer

naem posted:

contacts get you used to sticking things on and off of your eyeballs

Except when the lash gets stuck on the side of the contact. That poo poo hurts and makes me cry like a little girl.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Lookit this scrub who still has disgusting animal eyes in TYOOL 2018

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Get cancer and then go through chemo. No more eyelashes to get stuck in your eyes!

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000
#fucklash

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
I learned a trick many years ago that has not failed me yet. When you get something in your eye, grab the eyelashes of the top eyelid of the eye that has something in it and pull away from the eye a little bit. Then roll your eyes up like you're looking at something above you without moving your head. Move your eyes back and forth a couple of times. Now let go of your eyelashes. Problem solved. It's weird but it works.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Smear poop on your eye, op. The lash will stick to the poop.

Vietnom nom nom
Oct 24, 2000
Forum Veteran
You use a Q-Tip...gently.

Source: Eye surgeon

indyrenegade
Apr 5, 2018

and that man's name? ENRICO FERMI

Vietnom nom nom posted:

You use a Q-Tip...gently.

Source: Eye surgeon

You made an appointment with an eye surgeon just to give an expert recommendation to OP - goons are the salt of this dead gay earth I tell ya

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Smoke meth to help me cope

• Locked thread