Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
Farscape is the series where every character has at one time or another sold each other out, but they actually all had valid reasons for being dickish. The series really takes off during Durka Returns (ep1e15) when Chiana shows up, and absolutely hits the gas in Season 2 starting with Crackers Don't Matter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

"welcome ... to my cold war. Now, what am I offered for all the power in the universe?"

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I'm looking for a flock of urbanmechs.

StrixNebulosa posted:

How long is this game?

Four videos left.

Or three after this one.

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
I get my fun here. Enjoy!
"I am a patient woman, so I'm saying this- go gently caress yourself."

Sorry Walton Simons, I have a new favorite for lines concerning patience in video games.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

It's kind of a shame the sequel (and subsequently the one after that) mostly did away with not only the more mystical elements of this game but the stranger aspect of the future. Everything got a lot more conventional and you just don't see two dragons fighting each other 2 miles above cities.

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

Looks like I forgot to publish last week's video. Well, here's two this week!

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

They have a very strange system on that station for how the guards go on break if none of them think what happened was in any way weird or strange.

Antistar01
Oct 20, 2013
I had a listen to part of The Source - because I do like metal, and prog-metal in particular - but I'm afraid it's not for me. Partially because I'm just not into power-metal, but also I think the focus on telling a story with the lyrics detracted from the music. The way I normally put it is "I don't like musicals, because I like music." :v:

I love Alice Through The Looking Glass, though. It and Alice In Wonderland were among my favourite books, growing up - along with a few others like The Swiss Family Robinson and the original Winnie The Pooh books. (Which are very different to the Disneyfied versions; they're hilarious, for one thing.)

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

The internet reviewer thread (and the people there) had whole lessons on editing a movie you're reviewing in a way that doesn't get your video taken down without turning your review into a slideshow (or at the very least, having more than 1 slide)

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

Antistar01
Oct 20, 2013
Though I did stop watching the actual LP part of the videos like I said I would earlier in the thread (because it turns out I really don't like this game), I've enjoyed the reviews a lot - so thanks for all your hard work!

I am curious to see what you cover next; I couldn't work it out from your hint at the end of the video.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Thus endeth the longest journey. Did April ever meet her friends again? :ohdear:

Thank you for a fun lp.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

It's weird how much you can like a game and how much you can forget about it at the same time. The only thing I remembered about that whole ending beforehand was April not being the guardian. Thanks for the LP.

Poil posted:

Thus endeth the longest journey. Did April ever meet her friends again? :ohdear:

Thank you for a fun lp.

As of the immediate sequel, not the ones in Stark.

Antistar01 posted:

Though I did stop watching the actual LP part of the videos like I said I would earlier in the thread (because it turns out I really don't like this game), I've enjoyed the reviews a lot - so thanks for all your hard work!

I am curious to see what you cover next; I couldn't work it out from your hint at the end of the video.

A not exactly extensive list of games could fit the description by the newest one that could is The Crew 2.

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

Kibayasu posted:

It's weird how much you can like a game and how much you can forget about it at the same time. The only thing I remembered about that whole ending beforehand was April not being the guardian. Thanks for the LP.

As of the immediate sequel, not the ones in Stark.

A not exactly extensive list of games could fit the description by the newest one that could is The Crew 2.

Well guess what!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Sorry I don't post much, but I really enjoy your LPs! The amount of effort you put in is genuinely impressive. Good on ya.