Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
footage leaked from tesla assembly line

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--QGafvWSf--/vfx1qdtejxf6go8wner7.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

Too much yellow, not enough workers getting mangled.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
well, that and the assembly is actually successful

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

uh that’s extremely cool

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

uh that’s extremely cool

elon musk is also extremely cool 😎

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
bamp

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

grimes seems pretty cool though, maybe she'll reform the muskman?

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

I have a thing for courageous dongles

lol, no they will break up eventually after Elon nearly destroys her

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
she'll get too old and elon will kick her to the curb and go in for more plastic surgery before finding a new young plaything because he's just every old rich dude ever

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

bumped again

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

i sort of predict the opposite, in a years time nerds worldwide will blame grimes for ruining musk, where he actually just got a new, not sensible, but more interesting grasp of life

grimes being ruined is sort of included in that she'll be in the gamergate position of having ruined the stupid important thing, but hopefully she can make something of that

:toxx:

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Best viewed on Orgasma Plasma
Lipstick Apathy

lancemantis posted:

she'll get too old and elon will kick her to the curb and go in for more plastic surgery before finding a new young plaything because he's just every old rich dude ever

he hosed up dating a 30 year old, you're suppose to get a new 20 year old every decade

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Perplx posted:

he hosed up dating a 30 year old, you're suppose to get a new 20 year old every decade

girl 30 is like 45 in guy years unless you're a celebrity

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

elon musk is literally just a lovely rich dude like every other lovely rich dude whose only actual contribution to anything is to throw money at it and dumb nerds worship him like the second coming because he acts ~quirky~ on twitter

gently caress

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

hailthefish posted:

elon musk is literally just a lovely rich dude like every other lovely rich dude whose only actual contribution to anything is to throw money at it and dumb nerds worship him like the second coming because he acts ~quirky~ on twitter

gently caress

bump

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

hailthefish posted:

gently caress

/thread

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
E. Ron Muskard

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

i sort of predict the opposite, in a years time nerds worldwide will blame grimes for ruining musk, where he actually just got a new, not sensible, but more interesting grasp of life
:allears:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

hailthefish posted:

gently caress
i thought they worshiped him because they loving Love Science

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
well yeah, they recognize themselves in him: a guy fully enveloped in dunning-kruger that reads too much bad sci-fi and is just another wealthy suburbanite

I HAVE GOUT
Nov 23, 2017

lancemantis posted:

she'll get too old and

Shes already too old.

Perplx posted:

100% true.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

girl 30 is like 45 in guy years unless you're a celebrity

100% true.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

• Locked thread