Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I haven't even listened to the newest album and the only reason I even saw this post was because I keep forgetting to unsubscribe from this thread. He's basically dead to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

friendly 2 da void
Mar 23, 2018

XXXtentacion wasn't a sexual predator. He was just a serial abuser and woman-beater.

You're probably thinking of ASAP Bari, who Kanye recently dedicated an IG post to saying how much he loves him. ASAP Bari is a rapist. I know because there was a very widely-shared video of ASAP Bari raping a woman that was going around last year. I watched about ten seconds of it and its one of the most disturbing things I've ever seen.

Of all the awful things Kanye has been doing recently I think the Bari thing is what really breaks my heart. Being really gross to women kinda unites all of 'Ye's recent moves. I guess that's his brand now.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Remember when Kanye called out homophobia in the hip-hop community back when it was a potentially career ending move to do something like that? What the hell happened :sigh:

Solitair
Feb 18, 2014

TODAY'S GONNA BE A GOOD MOTHERFUCKIN' DAY!!!

The Mash posted:

As a fan, I think it's a mix of his increasingly stupid opinions and the reduced quality of the music. The college trilogy was brilliant and innovative, 808s inspired a movement in hiphop and RnB, MBDTF is in contention for best (hiphop) album ever, and Yeezus was visceral, critical and relevant. TLOP was inconsistent with several moments of brilliance but also flashes of both stupidity and indifference. Ye and KSG both went further in this direction, with massive shifts in quality from track to track. My expectations for Yandhi are low, both because of his recent inconsistent form and because of the sheer stupidity of his opinions over the last year or tow.

Vince MechMahon posted:

I haven't even listened to the newest album and the only reason I even saw this post was because I keep forgetting to unsubscribe from this thread. He's basically dead to me.

:yeah:

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Kim just tweeted that YANDHI is out Nov 23rd

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Dacap posted:

yeah who gives a gently caress lmao

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Dacap posted:

Who knows what kind of dumb poo poo he'll do by then!

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
lmao licking kanye's nuts in 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

atrus50
Dec 24, 2008

Alan Smithee posted:

lmao licking kanye's nuts in 2018

he's still working on the album instead of waiting and trying to do the entire thing in two weeks at least theres that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVkotHTCVuI

• Locked thread