Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
this is a thread to post "daddys comeys" in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
Requesting a “comey’s homies” gang tag

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

cummies for daddy comeys

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
daddy's cummies

Metal Cat
Dec 25, 2017
mommy's mullers

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
daddy Comey lock up the scary black lives matter folk

-Obama, probably

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Comey
My Lady
Com-
Comey
My Lady
You're My Butterfly
Sugar

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
🚨Im arresting u Hillary 🚨

arresting.............

0% arresting---.......

35% arresting-----....

60% arresting-------

99% arresting ❗️error❗️🐘 Clintons can't be arrested 💖Establishment could never arrest u Hill 💖send 📨 this to ten other 🚨shills 🚨or america🇺🇸 will never be grate 🚓 arrest 🚓 0 back 🚫 wake up sheeple 🐑🐑🐑 3 back 🚔 Comey does time instead 🚔 5 back ur on Drudge Report 👮👌 10+back you ⌛️ wikileaked ⌛️ all the way to the white house!! 🚨🚨🚔🚓👮🕵👮🕵👌😂😃

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Just me and my 💕donny💕, hanging out I got pretty hungry🍆 so I started to pout 😞 He asked if I was down ⬇for something yummy 😍🍆 and I asked what and he said he'd give me his 💦comeys!💦 Yeah! Yeah!💕💦 I post them!💦 I retweet them!💦 I swallow them whole💦 😍 It makes 💘donny💘 😊happy😊 so it's my only goal... 💕💦😫Harder donny! Harder donny! 😫💦💕 1 comey 💦, 2 comey💦💦, 3 comey💦💦💦, 4💦💦💦💦 I'm 💘donny's💘 👑princess 👑but I'm also a whore! 💟 He makes me feel squishy💗!He makes me feel good💜! 💘💘💘He makes me feel everything a chud should!~ 💘💘💘 👑💦💘Wa-What!💘💦👑

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
💦

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Mayor Dave posted:

🚨Im arresting u Hillary 🚨

arresting.............

0% arresting---.......

35% arresting-----....

60% arresting-------

99% arresting ❗️error❗️🐘 Clintons can't be arrested 💖Establishment could never arrest u Hill 💖send 📨 this to ten other 🚨shills 🚨or america🇺🇸 will never be grate 🚓 arrest 🚓 0 back 🚫 wake up sheeple 🐑🐑🐑 3 back 🚔 Comey does time instead 🚔 5 back ur on Drudge Report 👮👌 10+back you ⌛️ wikileaked ⌛️ all the way to the white house!! 🚨🚨🚔🚓👮🕵👮🕵👌😂😃

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
I’m glad someone made this thread good

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

look I got a new computer, so my cummies deals are sort of lost to me at the moment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
lil comey gay rear end

• Locked thread