Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
This is a historical fact.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

When your grand kids start talking about space art always remind them that the first one was a dick drawn in the dirt on mars.

----------------

FluffieDuckie

i doubted you but google shows me what is clearly a dick drawn in mars dirt so i apologize for my doubts

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

drilldo squirt

FluffieDuckie posted:

i doubted you but google shows me what is clearly a dick drawn in mars dirt so i apologize for my doubts

I'm glad I could help. Yet not as glad as I am that the first piece of art humanity has made in it's entire history not on earth, was a dick drawn in the martian dirt.

----------------

drilldo squirt

Things the united states has done first:
Getting a guy to plant a flag on the moon, this means we own it for some reason.
Getting a robot to draw a dick on mars, I feel like this also means we own it.

----------------

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
dicks in the red dirt
saying we were here
and we didn't care

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

drilldo squirt

In a million years, after we all die on this ball of dirt the only things left of humanity will be whatever is on the moon, two robots, and a drawing of a dick.

----------------

Farecoal

There he go
i mean where do we even go from here? mission accomplished humanity:911:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

drilldo squirt posted:

In a million years, after we all die on this ball of dirt the only things left of humanity will be whatever is on the moon, two robots, and a drawing of a dick.

i mean really that's basically the best that we could do, humans are actually kinda bad mostly

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

wait wait wait

could we get it to do it again, but facing the opposite direction so like they're sword fighting

that would be the pinnacle of human controlled robotic achievement

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
Realistically, someone must of drawn a dick on the moon with those big gloves of theirs.

hot cocoa on the couch

i wonder how many men jacked off on the surface of the moon

e: wikipedia says 12? wow well done humanity

hot cocoa on the couch fucked around with this message at 12:58 on Apr 22, 2018

https://i.imgur.com/W7qTiB3.mp4

a LEGENDARY sig by the LEGENDARY LAP

Seraphic Neoman

hamjobs posted:

i mean really that's basically the best that we could do, humans are actually kinda bad mostly

I dunno, that makes me kinda happy if that's the worst we can do :)

google THIS

Between this and the Pioneer plaque humankind's sum message to the cold, uncaring universe has basically been, "I showed u my dick, pls respond"

drilldo squirt

Aliens will never get dick jokes, and I weep for them.

----------------

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich

drilldo squirt posted:

In a million years, humanity could evolve into some little monkey-rat species, driven by honed instincts. And one of those honed instincts, in that millennium squared breadth of time, is that we will make dicks. Not just little scrawls in the dirt or mud dabs on walls.

No, we will devote at least 10% of time as a future species towards making massive earth mound formations of dicks, laying across the surface of the planet, leaning and crawling up mountains, and even occasionally thrusting straight up into the air.

They will be our new ziggurats, our new pyramids, our new skyscrapers. It will be the best future for humanity, and the most deserved one.

drilldo squirt posted:

Aliens will never get dick jokes, and I weep for them.

Nah, aliens do get them. It's just that, from their perspective, it's funny (in a mean way, like making fun of someone with a disability or physical deformity) because only about half of our species has a dick, and then only one.

----------------

joke_explainer

The trails are probably gone by now, actually. Mars does have a significant (if tenuous compared to the earth's) atmosphere and can have very fast moving winds in storms. It displaces a lot of dust. It's not like the moon where a slight disturbance could stay untouched for an absurd amount of time.

drilldo squirt

Kthulhu5000 posted:

In a million years, humanity could evolve into some little monkey-rat species, driven by honed instincts. And one of those honed instincts, in that millennium squared breadth of time, is that we will make dicks. Not just little scrawls in the dirt or mud dabs on walls.

No, we will devote at least 10% of time as a future species towards making massive earth mound formations of dicks, laying across the surface of the planet, leaning and crawling up mountains, and even occasionally thrusting straight up into the air.

They will be our new ziggurats, our new pyramids, our new skyscrapers. It will be the best future for humanity, and the most deserved one.

It's beautiful.

----------------

treasure bear

it is my hope that one day mankind can set aside their differences and use the remaining 15000 nuclear bombs to draw a very large dick on the moon

FluffieDuckie

joke_explainer posted:

The trails are probably gone by now, actually. Mars does have a significant (if tenuous compared to the earth's) atmosphere and can have very fast moving winds in storms. It displaces a lot of dust. It's not like the moon where a slight disturbance could stay untouched for an absurd amount of time.

Can’t we just crank up the rover again and redraw it?

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Koishi Komeiji

joke_explainer posted:

All we are is dicks in the wind....

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
In the grim darkness ten years hence, one of those Silicon Valley AI projects will go haywire and decide its reason for existing is to draw dicks all over the entire face of humanity. Which isn't the worst thing it could do, except for the fact that its robot troopers will use high-powered lasers and plasma torches to do it.

----------------

drilldo squirt

Koishi Komeiji posted:

All we are is dicks in the wind....

It's performance art, as all dicks fade.

----------------

drilldo squirt

Mars may no longer have mankinds' penis on it but we put it there, and no one can take that from us.

----------------

google THIS

Future alien archaeologist: Another crude drawing of a dick! Dicks, dicks, all over the solar system! Did these creatures care about nothing else?

Other alien archaeologist: They ascribed some special significance to the seventh planet, but we're still working on translating the writings. Perhaps that will reveal some greater depth of thought.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

Mars Rover
Dick in the Martian Dirt, 2013

• Locked thread