Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

Former FBI Director James Comey had walked the earth of the Acela corridor since being expelled by The Donald. He once served the old Shogun with honor, dignity, and the Bushido Code, until he was overthrown by a pretender and his gang of thugs. Now without a liege, he wandered from place to place, seeking those who would uphold justice. He ate at the table of modest farmers who remained loyal to the memory of the old Shogun, and shared the beds of women who desired the grizzled ronin. But this night, he had returned to New York to raise a revolt against Shogun Donald, starting in his home village.

Comey stood in front of a lit campfire, circled by villagers, tradesmen, and minor bureaucrats, to make his case. "The Shogun is a dishonorable man who lacks the morality to rule," he implored. "His birds spreads lies and fear among the people."

His words were answered by a cackle from a set of yellowed teeth emerging from a dark thicket of trees. "The only lies comes from your own mouth, ronin! You are the greatest leaker of secrets and falsities in the land!" The crowd that surrounded Comey, recognizing that laugh, scattered away like field mice roused by the hiss of a cat.

Comey lowered his head and sighed as he unsheathed his katana. "If you want me catch me leaking, your blade will have to find its way to my flesh."

The darkened figure laughed again, his teeth chattering like the wings of a warbler. "Then this be your final stand," said the shade. The figure of Rudy Giuliani emerged from the darkness, along with a team of brigands wearing blazers and large gold watches, all armed to the teeth. Rudy ordered his men: "Send this traitor to our Shogun in a box, courtesy of America's Mayor!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

420 blaze it

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
Well I liked it

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I am not with the cum man.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Continue.

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.
"I will die defending our code of honor."

*flashback to learning the Boy Scouts oath*

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
whens the new one coming out!~~!

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

Comey, exhausted after the skirmish with Rudy and his irregular legal team, knelt down by a nearby stream to clean his blade. This simple ritual always reminded him of the first time he shed another man’s blood.

Long ago, in his youth Comey sought out the school of a famed swordsman in Quantico called J Edgar to perfect his skills. The samurai was now elderly and corpulent, but his abilities made him an opponent to be feared by all, even the Shogun Nixon. Comey could not touch him with his bokken, and J Edgar’s ripostes sent him flying in the air.

“Use leverage against your opponent! His every movement or gesture is a cry that betrays his intentions! Let him expend the energy to defeat him! How else do you think I can hurl you into the air with the mere flick of my wrist?”

Over time Comey’s mastered these lessons. He spent five summers and winters under his harsh training, until J Edgar was finally satisfied by his attainment of skill.

“James, you have learned enough to become a fine FBI agent.”

“But master,” Comey replied, “isn’t there one more lesson you can teach me? I have yet to reach you with my bokken.”

“James, some secrets were not meant to be unveiled.”

Unsatisfied, Comey waited until J Edgar left the school to pray at a faraway monastery to find his master’s secret. His searched his teacher’s private library for writings that would hint at the hidden technique. No book or scroll revealed a new stance or flourish. This frustration only made Comey more desperate for answers.

“Perhaps the secret lies in his bedchamber, if it is so dear to him.” Comey searched the room, but the few writings on the nightstand were of no use. He then opened the wardrobe, but was frozen by what he had found. This was not a manuscript on swordplay, but rather women’s clothing: finely woven kimonos, a few sailor outfits, a pair of black pumps, and lacy underthings.

“JAMES!” The voice of his master sounded in the bedchamber, and James Comey turned around. He saw J Edgar standing at the door, stone-face and with a hand on his katana’s handle. “You have finally revealed my terrible secret. Now that you have the leverage to compromise me and destroy my position in the shogunate, I have no choice but to cut you down.”

James Comey quickly drew his own blade. “Master, it seems you saved the best lesson for last.”

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Uranium posted:

Comey, exhausted after the skirmish with Rudy and his irregular legal team, knelt down by a nearby stream to clean his blade. This simple ritual always reminded him of the first time he shed another man’s blood.

Long ago, in his youth Comey sought out the school of a famed swordsman in Quantico called J Edgar to perfect his skills. The samurai was now elderly and corpulent, but his abilities made him an opponent to be feared by all, even the Shogun Nixon. Comey could not touch him with his bokken, and J Edgar’s ripostes sent him flying in the air.

“Use leverage against your opponent! His every movement or gesture is a cry that betrays his intentions! Let him expend the energy to defeat him! How else do you think I can hurl you into the air with the mere flick of my wrist?”

Over time Comey’s mastered these lessons. He spent five summers and winters under his harsh training, until J Edgar was finally satisfied by his attainment of skill.

“James, you have learned enough to become a fine FBI agent.”

“But master,” Comey replied, “isn’t there one more lesson you can teach me? I have yet to reach you with my bokken.”

“James, some secrets were not meant to be unveiled.”

Unsatisfied, Comey waited until J Edgar left the school to pray at a faraway monastery to find his master’s secret. His searched his teacher’s private library for writings that would hint at the hidden technique. No book or scroll revealed a new stance or flourish. This frustration only made Comey more desperate for answers.

“Perhaps the secret lies in his bedchamber, if it is so dear to him.” Comey searched the room, but the few writings on the nightstand were of no use. He then opened the wardrobe, but was frozen by what he had found. This was not a manuscript on swordplay, but rather women’s clothing: finely woven kimonos, a few sailor outfits, a pair of black pumps, and lacy underthings.

“JAMES!” The voice of his master sounded in the bedchamber, and James Comey turned around. He saw J Edgar standing at the door, stone-face and with a hand on his katana’s handle. “You have finally revealed my terrible secret. Now that you have the leverage to compromise me and destroy my position in the shogunate, I have no choice but to cut you down.”

James Comey quickly drew his own blade. “Master, it seems you saved the best lesson for last.”
but did he sigh?

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

but did he sigh?

He already did that joke

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
More like Jim Cummies

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Yinlock posted:

420 blaze it

done

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bcSoHoJh0c

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
James Comey and Obama playing b-ball on the White House court.

Jams Comey turns to Obama and says "Man, it really is cool loving America and being working hard for America.

Obana looks at Jaems Coney and said "Yeah, we both work and love America as much as we can. Let's never end."

"Honor," says Inspecttor Director Coney.

"Honor and duty," speaks Obama.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
May we game forever

• Locked thread