Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Icochet posted:

Living well is the best revenge, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
I've been eating a lot of chorizo and doing a lot of thinking and I might just suck the guys dick and be done with it

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

R.L. Stine posted:

I've been eating a lot of chorizo and doing a lot of thinking and I might just suck the guys dick and be done with it

You suck one rubbage tramp's dick in no time you will have tramp's from all over lining up for a quick suck. It's like feeding a stray.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Razorwired posted:

If youre too bitchmade for the stressful job of sitting around and letting junk pile up then maybe you should just go home and be a family man.

VCRs ARE FOR CLOSERS!!!

Ardemia
Jan 2, 2004

IT IS MY RIGHT TO GET BEHIND THE WHEEL WHEN I'VE PUT BACK SIX SHIRLEY TEMPLES OK

:patriot:

R.L. Stine posted:

I'm going to plant a cryptominer in his backdoor and you cannot stop me

I don't think forcible rape is a justifiable escalation against vandalism/trespassing

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
Well we'll just have to agree to disagree

Manic Mailman
Jul 2, 2004

R.L. Stine posted:

Wash your mouth first guy , you're cleaning guys dick not contaminating it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

R.L. Stine posted:

hello. At my shop we are a collection site for recycling old electronics nobody wants anymore. I get paid per ton and also some people get rid of really valuable things that take 2 seconds to fix so it's basically a dumpster diver's dream. Not everything makes it into the sea container by the end of the day and a lot of people drop poo poo off after hours when noone's here. Once they drop it off it becomes our property. Theft is inevitable but recently it's becoming more of a problem because folks are really obviously taking/destroying a lot of poo poo. there's 1 guy in particular who visits frequently when he knows nobody is around.

we've got a camera pointed at that general area but it's not good enough to pick up many details and at night the IR isn't strong enough to see what's going on very well. we didn't have it set up to record because we were only using it to watch the parking lot during the day but now it records on motion. i plan on calling the cops once i have more information to provide and i'm looking into ways to get power and another ip camera out there but i also want to gently caress with this guy. i was thinking of like taking a nice looking TV, gutting it, and putting in a piezo alarm and a battery. when the TV gets plugged in the alarm gets triggered and doesn't turn off until the battery dies or the TV is taken apart and the thing disconnected. what are some other fun ways for petty passive aggressive revenge that don't involve setting fire to this person's house?

if this content fails i can also talk about the neat things we've gotten from recycling like the japanese slot machine or the blow dart gun we hooked up to the air compressor.

thank's

buy a high resoultion camera and floodlights the are motion sensored.

the 33 cents of energy and initial costs are high sure.

nevermind, i hope you get robbed blind.

• Locked thread