Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

I been playing a lot of clicker games to practice my lootbox opening

Epic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

drat you Todd Howard! drat you to hell!

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
i reached gold tier in duel--now i can retire from quake.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

posting this in the defacto joe rogan thread for later usage

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

they removed bots from showing up in online matches, reset everyone's skill rating to make queues shorter, added a heatmap mode so you can look at where and how people have died on every map and mode, and next month they're adding CTF and custom games, and a new 4v4 mode that has CS style no respawns, which, whatever. Thank you Todd Howard.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

they removed bots from showing up in online matches, reset everyone's skill rating to make queues shorter, added a heatmap mode so you can look at where and how people have died on every map and mode, and next month they're adding CTF and custom games, and a new 4v4 mode that has CS style no respawns, which, whatever. Thank you Todd Howard.

nice

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Clan Arena is fail.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

should i play this game i got for free

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[Rip Torn from Freddy Got Fingered voice] This game is a loving piece of dog poo poo!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

[Rip Torn from Freddy Got Fingered voice] This game is a loving piece of dog poo poo!

thank you

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

If it just had a server list instead of having to sit through 3 minutes of ads for loot crates in between each match it would be way better.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

If it just had a server list instead of having to sit through 3 minutes of ads for loot crates in between each match it would be way better.

loot crates kick rear end

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[Maria falconetti close ups intercut with Todd Howard grinning and sliding into the lead programmer’s chair at the id Software branch]

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Wormskull posted:

[Maria falconetti close ups intercut with Todd Howard grinning and sliding into the lead programmer’s chair at the id Software branch]

Ok I’m imagining this and he’s kicking his feet around playfully because they aren’t touching the floor.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Pewdiepie posted:

Ok I’m imagining this and he’s kicking his feet around playfully because they aren’t touching the floor.

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pewdiepie posted:

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This is officially out now for real, free forever. Log in this weekend for the exclusive heavy machine gun QuakeCon 2018 skin.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

This is officially out now for real, free forever. Log in this weekend for the exclusive heavy machine gun QuakeCon 2018 skin.

nice. ive been distracted by other games but this is a good time
also doom eternal looks really sick..howard stays winning

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
doomy ternal

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
:woomy: 🐢

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

elf help book posted:

doomy ternal

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

there's good rear end quake being streamed all weekend https://www.twitch.tv/quake

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

haha

they did rebalancing and added a new champn that sets people on fire and a new level, but the main thing is they added a lot of new good music that feels more like quake and not odd placeholder ambient stuff

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh sweet! They added the pyro to quake! Epic! Now we just need someone who revives you and a guy with a stun.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Is it me or do ppl never use voice chat in this game.. I always try to say something to get chat going but like 95% of the time they stay totally silent!!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I can't remember the last time I ever heard a random person use voice chat outside of a COD game

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

In Training posted:

I can't remember the last time I ever heard a random person use voice chat outside of a COD game

For all of Overwatch's epic fails... People do reliably talk on voice in it!!

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Skylark posted:

For all of Overwatch's epic fails... People do reliably talk on voice in it!!
That's another epic fail, actually.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Skylark posted:

Is it me or do ppl never use voice chat in this game.. I always try to say something to get chat going but like 95% of the time they stay totally silent!!

good

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

anyone caught speaking on voice in a game of quake will be instantly muted and a team of c4 laden drones will be dispatched to their house

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
It's so so stupid that nuBattlefield games don't support team-wide voice chat. I wanna her 12 people screaming all at once about various objectives and vehicle campers, WHAT were they THINKING?!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

anyone caught speaking on voice in a game of quake will be instantly muted and a team of c4 laden drones will be dispatched to their house

The 3 clans that still run QL servers are almost always on voice whenever I hop on bc they've just been using Q3A instead of a phone and they've known each other for 15 years or whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

The 3 clans that still run QL servers are almost always on voice whenever I hop on bc they've just been using Q3A instead of a phone and they've known each other for 15 years or whatever.

theyve all been posting on a forum the size of imp zone for 20 years but id rather they stuck to their former way of using voice chat: roger wilco or teamspeak

• Locked thread