Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

James May is a boring name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Lurdiak posted:

James May is a boring name.

True but he's terribly entertaining.

Skwirl posted:

Logan isn't a terrible name. Not sure which Spider-Girl you're talking about.

Logan is a horrible name. Arana is a hugely idiotic name.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Arana is such a terrible character.

RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

Thrilling the forums since 2001

Rhyno posted:

True but he's terribly entertaining.

Logan is a horrible name. Arana is a hugely idiotic name.

Anya's not a terrible name though....at least certainly not if he's hispanic.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

RevKrule posted:

Anya's not a terrible name though....at least certainly not if he's hispanic.

He's not.

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Naming your kid after a pop culture character is dumb but Arana seems like a fine name. You know these things we call ourselves are all fairly arbitrary, right?

e: and Anya is a fine name

Jordan7hm fucked around with this message at 19:52 on Jun 1, 2018

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
When my wife and I have a son, we're going to name him Stephen after my dad. And his room will have some Captain America stuff in it.

Yes I know Cap's name is spelled Steven.

RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

Thrilling the forums since 2001

pubic works project posted:

When my wife and I have a son, we're going to name him Stephen after my dad. And his room will have some Captain America stuff in it.

Yes I know Cap's name is spelled Steven.

You could just put up a bunch of Dr Strange poo poo instead.....

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Would you leave your baby in a room with Benedict Cumberbatch's face on the wall?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

RevKrule posted:

You could just put up a bunch of Dr Strange poo poo instead.....

I like Captain America more.

Roth posted:

Would you leave your baby in a room with Benedict Cumberbatch's face on the wall?

Also this.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Roth posted:

pubic works project posted:

I like Captain America more.

Also this.

Get some posters of the original Ditko art, Every baby needs some psychedelic dreamscapes on their walls.

Air Skwirl fucked around with this message at 20:59 on Jun 1, 2018

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Skwirl posted:

Get some posters of the original Ditko art, Every baby needs some psychedelic dreamscapes on their walls.

Yeah I plan to go Silver Age as much as possible.

Also have a copy of Captain America 111 and 113 that I'm getting Steranko to sign next weekend. Might frame one and put it in his room.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Do I need to be reading Lockjaw? I love everything about this page. https://io9.gizmodo.com/marvel-cant-stop-doing-weird-crossovers-with-the-dc-uni-1826484337

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

It's a pretty good mini.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
it was only the four issues and well worth a read

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

The author's last name happening to be Kibblesmith is amazing.

• Locked thread