Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

[A MESSAGE FROM THE CLERGY]

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.
My father, homosexual, C'est la vie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Frankenstyle posted:

Ezekiel 23:19

Yet she increased her prostitution, remembering the days of her youth when she engaged in prostitution in the land of Egypt. She lusted after their genitals – as large as those of donkeys, and their seminal emission was as strong as that of stallions.

I didn’t know there was a verse in the Bible about me :smug:

I’m the prostitute :bigtran:

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

[A MESSAGE FROM THE CLERGY]

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

Wamdoodle posted:

I didn’t know there was a verse in the Bible about me :smug:

I’m the prostitute :bigtran:

PM plz

Zoe
Jan 19, 2007
Hair Elf
3 But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, 4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power.

Millenials ruin everything and I can't loving wait for the end of the world.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
but enough about baby boomers.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Not 24 hours after I posted in this here thread, JWs came knocking on my door to talk about how the bible predicts the future.

Thanks Zork Zuckerberg! :tinfoil:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Can I just post how butthurt I am about religion like a Hot Topic shopping teen here too?

I'm totally euphoric and stuff.

• Locked thread