Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
I’m not sure we got an ADA, I’ve never heard of it at least

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Yeah we got accessibility laws in the seperate EU countries but no EU wide legislation yet.
They're working on the European Accessibility Act and also the Web Accessibility Initiative.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

spankmeister posted:

Yeah we got accessibility laws in the seperate EU countries but no EU wide legislation yet.
They're working on the European Accessibility Act and also the Web Accessibility Initiative.

i'm the fortune 500 company that got a 2 year period to get compliant (again) and failed to start getting compliant until 6 weeks after the deadline (again)

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene

Trimson Grondag 3 posted:

any decent writing on china and GDPR compliance? curious to see what happens when a German walks through a Chinese social credit cctv network or something.

chinese tech firms are too incompetent to attract customers outside china

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

the most surreal thing about gdpr is clicking decline on agreements and having things not only work, but work better

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

spankmeister posted:

getting into accessibility is a good way to make a lot of consulting fees over the next decade

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

the most surreal thing about gdpr is clicking decline on agreements and having things not only work, but work better

It's literally the best part of the GDPR.

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

qirex posted:

getting into accessibility is a good way to make a lot of consulting fees over the next decade

agreedo, i'm picking it up as a side skillset in additional to usability and the market is ripe for growth since it is double neglected after making something just normally usable to users

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

It's literally the best part of the GDPR.

also clicking a link and its some american newspaper just saying "welp you cant read our lovely reporting" and im like "alright! dodged a bullet!"

• Locked thread