Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots
Hey there. My 17 year old cat Bernie is set to take her last nap Wednesday afternoon. This might sound weird but I would love it if someone could use the dispersion/Infinity War effect on her, going off to the left, or flip it horizontally to keep it closer to the others like this. I tried with a tutorial but I am old as balls and not good at things. Let me know what your time is worth and I can try to make it right with whoever does this. I know it sounds silly and dumb, and I might not even share it with anyone but this has been kinda hard and I think I would at least like to see it. Anyway, here is the pic:

I like this one a little better, don't know which one would be easier/turn out better:

Any help would be appreciated and Mods if this kind of thing isn't ok then I apologize in advance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Freddy
Feb 6, 2007

An Emperor's slightest dislike is transmitted to those who serve him, and there it is amplified into rage.
That's a good looking grandpa. Sorry man.

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

Darth Freddy posted:

That's a good looking grandpa. Sorry man.

She said thank you :(

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Goodbye friend cat

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

It's perfectly all right, and I hope somebody more talented than I can assist you. I'm so sorry for your impending loss. :(

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
It might help explain what you mean by the " the dispersion/Infinity War effect"? Sorry buddy that sucks losing your friend of so long. :glomp:

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots
Basically this effect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xgOWWfurpU

I tried but I failed miserably. :(

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

I'm sorry. I lost my cat of that same age a few years ago, it sucked hugely. I wish I could help you with the photoshop request, but all I have is my sympathy. That's a gorgeous catte :3:

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots
Thanks for the kind words everyone. She really is amazing and has quite as life, living in CT, Italy, VA, MN and finally NY. I made as Facebook page to celebrate her life as well as the bucket list we made for her. If you care, https://www.facebook.com/Bernie-Cat-a-Good-Girl-227716434667125/

The last thing on her list will be posted tomorrow and it's pretty hysterical. And I'm gonna miss the poo poo out of her little face.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Bump to get you back on the first page. I'm so sorry again :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Bump to get you back on the first page. I'm so sorry again :(

Thanks. She went peacefully in my arms, holding her favorite toy. I can't even begin to say how sad everyone in the house has been (me, wife, dog, other cat).

• Locked thread