Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UnCO3
Feb 11, 2010

Ye gods!

College Slice

quote:

Now, so there will be no misunderstanding, it’s not my intention to do away with government. It is rather to make it generally terrible.
Everyone Is Donald Drumpf

quote:

[We’ll fix the country by] selling out veterans. I will get the power, from some core of hell. I will be the most powerful. #debatenight
Everyone Is Donald Trump

quote:

I won and now I’m so strong, but not enough to bankrupt and destroy the US. We’re going to try lies, negligence, and violence.
Everyone Is The Donald

quote:

[This election is rigged.] I will give every American a solid gold nuclear weapon, we’re going to defeat the world.
Everyone Is DJT

quote:

If I don’t win in the end, I’ll fire the entire American people. You cannot achieve peace if I don’t want it.
Everyone Is Don

quote:

I can destroy a man’s life by firing him over the wall. That’s always been what I’m running, to kill people and create jobs.
Quotes courtesy of MIT’s Trump Twitterbot, @DeepDrumpf

Welcome to a D&D RPG where you – yes YOU – pretend to be the multifarious personalities inside the head of everybody's favourite orange manchild president, Donald J. Trump! Rules below (they’re slightly different from the ones in the pic):

MAKING YOUR DON
Every personality has willpower, skills, and obsessions. Don't post skills and obsessions in the thread – PM me these or spoiler them.

WP: You start with 10 willpower (WP). This is your currency for gaining control of Don.

Skills: Pick two relatively well-defined things like ‘heckling’, ‘making bombs’, or ‘impersonating presidents’. These give you a boost when you do something they’re relevant to. You can pick a third skill in exchange for starting with 7WP instead of 10.

Obsessions: Pick two goals like ‘eating candy’, ‘declaring war’, or ‘kissing babies’. I’ll secretly score each obsession from 1 (easy) to 3 (hard). That’s how many points you gain every time Don achieves that obsession, so it’s probably a good idea to pick something that’s a bit easier/more common and something that’s a bit harder.

PLAYING THE GAME
First, everyone secretly bids for control of Don. You bid WP, and whoever bids the highest gains control and loses that many WP (I'll generally break ties in favour of whoever's spent the longest time out of control). Only the person who gains control spends WP.

Second, when you gain control you get to decide what Don does, and I’ll narrate what happens. Whenever Don tries to do anything a normal person has any chance of failing at, I’ll roll a 6-sided die. If it comes up a 6, Don succeeds and you stay in control – otherwise Don is overwhelmed and we go back to bidding again. Two things improve your chances: if you have a relevant skill, you only need 3 or more to succeed and stay in control; and you can spend WP 1-for-1 before the roll to add 1 to your result.

Third, when you achieve one of your obsessions while in control, or when Don gets hurt or bored, we go back to bidding.

WINNING THE GAME
The game ends when everyone’s run out of WP (or Don dies, whichever comes first) – whoever has the most points then is the winner Made America Great Again!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
everyone is done

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
what, also first

Trabandiumium
Feb 20, 2010

not about getfiscal 0/10

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

tubtrumpin

Adbot