Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beer pal

n/t

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

Wait... Is this like a service where you'll sew pockets onto garments purchased at Nordstroms for a small fee because I want to invest in this business.

Manifisto

nordstrom's pockets department has suffered a huge decline in recent years. I remember when it occupied an entire floor of my local mall. the prices may have been high but the quality was out of this world, famous designers, italian craftsmanship, on trend. these days it occupies barely as much space as footwear, and in fact men's pockets have been relocated to the men's casual section. I mean, hello? "casual"? male customers such as myself who value formal pockets are being spit upon. and don't get me started on the ignorance of the staff or the dearth of stylish contemporary offerings.

tldr I support your entrepreneurial pockets endeavor op. nordstrom really needs a kick in the rear end.

ty nesamdoom!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Has anyone else ever tried capitalizing on... ready for it?

pockets inside of your pockets

Huh? Am I right? You're thinking about it, you know you are- you got your pockets, and then you got your pockets inside your pockets

Hot Pocket (Inside a Hot Pocket)

Holy H*ck I'm on a roll!

Hey, a roll- inside another roll

Bagel-stuffed bagels, egg rolls filled with little tiny egg rolls!

sushi rolls inside sushi rolls

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

cda

by Hand Knit
Nordstrom is in the pockets of Big Pocket.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Splatmaster posted:

Has anyone else ever tried capitalizing on... ready for it?

pockets inside of your pockets

Huh? Am I right? You're thinking about it, you know you are- you got your pockets, and then you got your pockets inside your pockets

Hot Pocket (Inside a Hot Pocket)

Holy H*ck I'm on a roll!

Hey, a roll- inside another roll

Bagel-stuffed bagels, egg rolls filled with little tiny egg rolls!

sushi rolls inside sushi rolls

some of my pants have tiny pockets inside their pockets. i mostly use them to store small change or drugs

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

I really like those sweatshirt pockets. You know, those big ones that have openings on either side? But not the zipper ones, that just ruins the whole thing. I also like that little mini pocket thing that they sometimes put on your jeans for no reason. If I invest we have to accomidate these pocket types.

• Locked thread