Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cda

by Hand Knit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

looking at the chill the gently caress out meme earlier. had a good kickin' laugh with my buddies over it

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Photoshop burg on top of other burg

cda

by Hand Knit
I was kinda stressed out and acting pretty tense but then someone sent me the chill the gently caress out meme and I was like, I need to reassess the situation

cda

by Hand Knit

cda fucked around with this message at 17:14 on May 11, 2018

Twenty Four

Too much going on to chill me out

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
so chill i had to "do the dab" and got stuck like

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
burg: check

blunts: check

tyskie on ice so nice: check

assortment of fine belgian chocolates: check

FluffieDuckie

tbf i'd only need like 1 maybe 2 of those to chill me the gently caress out

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

The Real Amethyst

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.
I got weed and cider, and some chocolate. Also just baked some rice krispie squares and cooked dinner. HEck ya

FluffieDuckie

Fancy_Breakfast posted:

I got weed and cider, and some chocolate. Also just baked some rice krispie squares and cooked dinner. HEck ya

yeah this is like my ideal friday night

i just have to get these other people out of my house first (after they cook the dinner ofc. i don't do that)

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
this thread has inspired me to go eat a burg, and for that I thank you

Radio Free Kobold

"Federal regulations mandate that at least 30% of our content must promote Reptilian or Draconic culture. This is DJ Scratch N' Sniff with the latest mermaid screeching on KBLD..."

Jedrick posted:

this thread has inspired me to go eat a burg, and for that I thank you

enjoy burg

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I came here to vent and scream about EVERYthing going on in my life but now I juST want to chill the gently caress out

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
Gut instinct would tell you to savage that burg like a beast, rip it into chunks that you cram down your gullet without chewing, but the chill wise one realizes that it's safer and more enjoyable to just take your time, plan it out and execute it on a leisurely timetable.

I feel more enlightened already!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

not ready

Xanax and weed. try NOT chillin’.

beer pal

backwards baby boomers: man cave
enlightened millenials : chill cavern

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Manifisto

bayeux like tapestry depicting knights eating burgers drinking beer and smoking blunts embroidered with "chyll ye fuckke outte"

WindmillSlayer

imagine having ur agency taken away on a large scale as a citizen and then seeing the chill the gently caress out meme...sortve makes it ok!!

cda

by Hand Knit

beer pal posted:

backwards baby boomers: man cave
enlightened millenials : chill cavern

cda

by Hand Knit

WindmillSlayer posted:

imagine having ur agency taken away on a large scale as a citizen and then seeing the chill the gently caress out meme...sortve makes it ok!!

Big Brother: I know I keep saying weird poo poo like "Weakness is Strength" and "Hot Dog is a Sandwich" but just chill the gently caress out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

• Locked thread