Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

Who What Now posted:

And the thin-skinned white bois getting triggered ITT are hilarious

Would you say that those feminist commentators on video games who had death threats made against by gamergaters were "thin-skinned"? Reacting to a death threat, of all things, doesn't make you thin skinned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

The Dennis System posted:

Would you say that those feminist commentators on video games who had death threats made against by gamergaters were "thin-skinned"? Reacting to a death threat, of all things, doesn't make you thin skinned.

You have never received a death threat, you huge pussy.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Ok so now you have 1/100000th of an understanding of how it feels when Nazis march in the night carrying torches and chanting "Jews will not replace us". Except you can just log off and your feelings will stop being hurt, I can't log off of Trump calling all Latinos animals.

Ponies Ist Krieg
Dec 10, 2017

"im calling the FBI! someone has disagreed with me over the internet, which is a type of death threat!"

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

Who What Now posted:

You have never received a death threat, you huge pussy.

Of course I have. Beside the hundreds of death threats I've gotten in this thread, I've had hundreds of death threats against me, personally, when I used to argue on video game message boards that the xbox 360 was better than the PS3.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
On the one hand you have someone saying "kill all whites lol"

On the other you have someone saying "I know where you live, Zoe Quinn, it's at 1234 Zoe's House st, and I'm coming there right now to rape and murder you."

According to Dennis there is literally no difference between these two things. None.

:hmbol:

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Ponies Ist Krieg posted:

"im calling the FBI! someone has disagreed with me over the internet, which is a type of death threat!"

Threatening genocide against white people isn't a "disagreement", lol.

Split Pea Superman
Dec 16, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Chillgamesh posted:

It's the internet dumbass, everyone hates everyone.

This is the stuff people are thinking about in their day to day life. It's not comedy. It stopped being that a long time ago.

They also don't express this stuff in reality, and instead bottle it up for fear of being ostracized by one group or another. It's incredibly dangerous, and causes significant suffering.

Despite the ugliness, honest expression offers the greatest opportunity for reconciliation, because everything can be out in the open instead of hidden away in private thoughts, and private machinations. It's why Trump got elected in the first place. There was an elephant in the room, and out of desperation it's been provoked into a rampage to force reckoning and reconciliation.

Split Pea Superman fucked around with this message at 01:47 on May 21, 2018

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

:bagl:

Do you also call the cops when someone says "wow poo poo call, that ref oughtta be shot for that"

Split Pea Superman posted:

This is the stuff people are thinking when they about their day to day life. It's not comedy. It stopped being that a long time ago.

They also don't express this stuff in reality, and instead bottle it up for fear of being ostracized by one group or another. It's incredibly dangerous, and causes significant suffering.

Despite the ugliness, honest expression offers the greatest opportunity for reconciliation, because everything can be out in the open instead of hidden away in private thoughts, and private machinations. It's why Trump got elected in the first place. There was an elephant in the room, and out of desperation it's been provoked into a rampage to force reckoning and reconciliation.

faaaaaaart

Chillgamesh fucked around with this message at 01:48 on May 21, 2018

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
mill white people into flour, bleach the flour and then bake a bunch of white bread.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Of course I have. Beside the hundreds of death threats I've gotten in this thread,

Oh, then it should be easy to find one that is specifically targetted at you and only you.

Ponies Ist Krieg
Dec 10, 2017

what else would you call a small differance in opinions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
This thread seems to be an unnerving blend of name calling, slap fights, and otherwise with no end game in sight.

• Locked thread