Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Thinking about which robot animal player class to pick for an advantage on the starwdew valley survival map

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
big the cat wearing a ghillie suit waiting to ambush an unsuspecting Batman looking for rations

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
before you ask, yes, Gamemaster Anthony has the highest "winner breakfast" count in the entire game. TJ "Henry" Yoshi is his greatest rival

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
game creator addresses fans after racist glitch that makes Toads take extra damage gets patched

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
I don't play but I watch the streams

When you're farming herbs to repair your weapons look out for players near the airport, their usually getting a nabori to defeat your empire

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Runescape n00b steals win from pr0 Reinhart! (720p)(Must Watch!)

Koishi Komeiji

I want to post in this thread but I'm not witty enough. Can I buy a reply or spend real money on like "cool guy" points or something and then people have to like me?

Farecoal

There he go

Koishi Komeiji posted:

I want to post in this thread but I'm not witty enough. Can I buy a reply or spend real money on like "cool guy" points or something and then people have to like me?

Are Post Boxes Ruining the Forums Industry?

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Solid Snake interviews Mario

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Solid snake: ...

Mario: *spends the next 20 min talking about his street fighter 3 moves*

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Solid snake: “I’M NO HERO. NEVER WAS, NEVER WILL BE.”

Mario: "maybe if you just played more. anyways, I'm really excited about some of the new ideas for my future games..."

Sold snake: “A STRONG MAN DOESN’T NEED TO READ THE FUTURE. HE MAKES HIS OWN.”

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
every new match rotates in and out two new commentators, you should have seen what Kratos and Parappa got up to

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2_h0il_w44

oops this just appeared in my sub box

Macnult

Hugh Malone posted:

Solid snake: ...

Mario: *spends the next 20 min talking about his street fighter 3 moves*

Hugh Malone posted:

Solid snake: “I’M NO HERO. NEVER WAS, NEVER WILL BE.”

Mario: "maybe if you just played more. anyways, I'm really excited about some of the new ideas for my future games..."

Sold snake: “A STRONG MAN DOESN’T NEED TO READ THE FUTURE. HE MAKES HIS OWN.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

"look out bobby! those tetrominos are going to get a multiball!!" but bobby was cool as a cucumber. "eat my whole rear end from the inside-out, anabelle" said bobby confidently. "i've got the needle gun, the triforce, and a 2560x1440 resolution. all i need to do is seduce the Duchess of Edinburgh and this kart race is in the bag"

• Locked thread