Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robot Made of Meat

Molestationary Store posted:

I saw this thread yesterday and then today I had a doughnut.:thunk:

Another BYOB success story!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo

Molestationary Store posted:

I saw this thread yesterday and then today I had a doughnut.:thunk:

I had a doughnut (and an iced Americano) yesterday and then today I saw this thread. :byob:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

indyrenegade

and that man's name? ENRICO FERMI
My fave is plain old fashioned doughnut. Dunkin's is better than the Tim Horton's one

thanks to manifisto for the sig!

Koishi Komeiji

Great donut or greatest donut?

take the moon

by sebmojo
i had a bacon doughnut for breakfast once and it was worth the hype AND MORE

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

poverty goat

i got fresh donuts for breakfast because i ate eggs yesterday adn then had to look at pics of donuts all over the internet all day

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

Sham bam bamina! posted:

this, is the good dough nut

Especially with the maple frosting.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Great donut or greatest donut?

This is a bagel, NOT a donut.

----------------

mysterious frankie

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
I bought a couple boxes of doughnuts from Stan’s for everyone on my floor this morning. People lined up to get them and for a brief second I felt like a real cool guy.

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?

Mummy Napkin
I went to a Chinese buffet last night. I was excited for some of those powdered doughnuts and they only had dougnuts. Are dougnuts BYOB also?

Rushi

by Smythe

Mummy Napkin posted:

I went to a Chinese buffet last night. I was excited for some of those powdered doughnuts and they only had dougnuts. Are dougnuts BYOB also?

Love to get high and eat these donuts.

Robot Made of Meat

Mummy Napkin posted:

Poor Doug. :ohdear:

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Doug had a really good time but thinking back on it he might need to see a doctor.

----------------

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
byobson dougnut

treasure bear

i will be granted 100 doughnut, thankyou

indyrenegade

everything is horrible and I crave the nut dough

indyrenegade

Reviving this thread to say New England Does Not gently caress Around about the whole coffee and donuts thing

Coffee could be improved drastically in my opinion. The coffees I had felt really weak and they weren't all just Dunks. Maybe that's a cultural palate thing for NE but for my local coffee places, we tend to have a more robust, strong flavored coffee.

What they make up for is friggin' amazing donuts though. Jumbo Donuts in Whitinsville, Mass is a 24 hours, 7 days a week mom and pop place where they make all these donuts by hand. If you're going through south Worcester/north Rhode Island holy poo poo go there

ferroque

As a lifelong central Massachusetts native I'd like to expand on New England donut shop culture. It's far more complex than "everyone loves dunkin donuts". People go to dunks for convenience and a drive through. If you really want good donuts, locals go to local shops.

In addition to Jumbo, try out Top Donut in Lowell, Mass. For the longest time they were cash-only but I think they finally fixed that. They probably have the best cake-style donuts I've ever had. Definitely try the "bear claws".

They also have this sign, which is pretty byob.

Dungeon Ecology

doughnought

mysterious frankie

I trust that bird's opinions implicitly.

----------------

Dungeon Ecology

mysterious frankie posted:

I trust that bird's opinions implicitly.

that bird is a liar!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
we have a donut thread!?

Papa Was A Video Toaster

this thread is actually about dougnuts

mysterious frankie

Dungeon Ecology posted:

that bird is a liar!

drat, bias raises its ugly head again :(

----------------

Dungeon Ecology

Farecoal

There he go

ferroque posted:

As a lifelong central Massachusetts native I'd like to expand on New England donut shop culture. It's far more complex than "everyone loves dunkin donuts". People go to dunks for convenience and a drive through. If you really want good donuts, locals go to local shops.

In addition to Jumbo, try out Top Donut in Lowell, Mass. For the longest time they were cash-only but I think they finally fixed that. They probably have the best cake-style donuts I've ever had. Definitely try the "bear claws".

They also have this sign, which is pretty byob.

aw, I wonder if that’s the honking cockatiel Alex

indyrenegade

Farecoal posted:

aw, I wonder if that’s the honking cockatiel Alex

I think Alex the Honkatiel is from Australia?

quietly fades to birdstagram

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

How have I never seen this picture before? Mike Truk

• Locked thread