Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

Slugnoid has issued a correction as of 12:10 on Aug 22, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

lmao at your parties op

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
:auspol:

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
were about to get our 6th PM in 10 years lmao

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
howard rudd gillard rudd abbott turnbull dutton shorten

i love it when a plan comes together

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Slugnoid posted:

were about to get our 6th PM in 10 years lmao

This sounds bad, but then I remember who is president of the US and how incredibly unlikely it is he will be removed before his term is fully over.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

its always funny to watch a pm get knifed

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
he should have eaten an onion wiht the skin on

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Jose posted:

he should have eaten an onion wiht the skin on

a succulent chinese meal

Huragok
Sep 14, 2011
my dad wants Julie bishop to spill for the job

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
The asbestos queen?

Yeah nah, if she goes for the job Labor will run adds 24/7 on all of the thousands of people who died/are dying from mesothelioma.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Huragok posted:

my dad wants Julie bishop to spill for the job

more likely your dad would spill for julie bishop

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah
noice

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope

Megillah Gorilla posted:

This sounds bad, but then I remember who is president of the US and how incredibly unlikely it is he will be removed before his two terms are fully over.

ftfy

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
yaw 'ink dis es a noighf?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
https://twitter.com/TheNTNews/status/1032507973480763392?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

A Doomed Purloiner
Jan 4, 2006

God bless NT News.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Huragok
Sep 14, 2011

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
:itwaspoo:

So wtf is making auspol melt down? Theres some poo minister thingerydoo?

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope

Woodchip posted:

It's time for our annual turfing of the PM, and this one is a bit more chaotic than usual.

Huragok
Sep 14, 2011

Woodchip posted:

So wtf is making auspol melt down?

i'm sure it's bike helmets again

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost

Woodchip posted:

Energy policy isn't racist enough I think

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

what kinda day is it, mates

g'

or b'

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah
:auspol: :auspol: :auspol: :auspol: :auspol:

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
Sco mo is just evil enough while looking like an accountant that he can probably win an election.

So bad.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

he'll never win he looks like battlestar galactica engineering guy's dad

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

if you google image search scott morrison the fourth result is a picture of peter dutton

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

also the fifth result

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

australia meet your new prime minister:

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
No matter what happened, Australia's choices for PM for the foreseeable future were:

Turnbull - expanded the torture camps started by Labor. Changed the law to make anything done there wholly unaccountable.

ScoMo - genuine religious fundie. Ran the torture camps just like Jesus wanted him to. By which, I mean he added rape of refugee children by Serco staff to the mix. Also, started the culture of secrecy over what is actually happening.

Dutton, the potato nazi - perfected the torture camps. Added children burning themselves alive to the mix.

Bishop - the really frightening option. Oversaw CSR's campaign to deny Australians dying of asbestosis and mesothelioma any compensation by ensuring legal proceedings were drawn out so much they died before they ever got a cent. Present number of deaths is around 2000. And at least that many more will die over the coming decade or so.

Huragok
Sep 14, 2011

Megillah Gorilla posted:

No matter what happened, Australia's choices for PM for the foreseeable future were:

Turnbull - expanded the torture camps started by Labor. Changed the law to make anything done there wholly unaccountable.

ScoMo - genuine religious fundie. Ran the torture camps just like Jesus wanted him to. By which, I mean he added rape of refugee children by Serco staff to the mix. Also, started the culture of secrecy over what is actually happening.

Dutton, the potato nazi - perfected the torture camps. Added children burning themselves alive to the mix.

Bishop - the really frightening option. Oversaw CSR's campaign to deny Australians dying of asbestosis and mesothelioma any compensation by ensuring legal proceedings were drawn out so much they died before they ever got a cent. Present number of deaths is around 2000. And at least that many more will die over the coming decade or so.

yeah but think of all the jobs they created

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

What happens after one of these knifings? Does the new PM just get on TV and be like, "Sup, I'm your new leader. You didn't elect me, but I got here via a palace coup, lol" and people just shrug and go "The PM is dead, long live the PM"?

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
They probably go "A durrr duurrrr I'm Australian"

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

What happens after one of these knifings? Does the new PM just get on TV and be like, "Sup, I'm your new leader. You didn't elect me, but I got here via a palace coup, lol" and people just shrug and go "The PM is dead, long live the PM"?

yes, this is how its done in the civilized world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
What's the deal with the Au Pairs though?

• Locked thread