Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?

bewilderment posted:

Kou was literally born as part of the 1% so his character is totally consistent. Probably a libertarian too since he decided to prove he could do it all on his own.

Judging by the fact that he's a spy, I'd say that he is more one of those rich idiots who use their family connections to get a lieutenant or captain rank in the military so the higher ups give them a mundane or pointless posting with a fancy name far away from anything important so they don't gently caress everything up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

in the penultimate update of the bouncer, we destroy all the mikado bozos left in our way

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

This took a year and multiple playthroughs to make seven videos? More than half of the play time was dedicated to cutscenes! Well, it was a good ride, as it always is with your LPs.

ChorpSaway
Oct 9, 2012

Well FF refuses to release the minute-by-minute analysis podcast that we did on The Bouncer, which is what most of that time went to.

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

So the mystic script says.

ChorpSaway posted:

Well FF refuses to release the minute-by-minute analysis podcast that we did on The Bouncer, which is what most of that time went to.
The Dauragonspiracy: How The BounceCoin Ruined Elon Muskado And Killed The Robot-Girlfriend Industry

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Now prepare yourselves! You're the guests of honor at the Greatest Kung Fu Cannibal BBQ Ever!

You know, it's pretty weird that at this late point in the story I am still confused why Duragon is kidnapping Robo-Dominique and transporting her to SPAAAAACE. I mean, aside from his massive sister complex.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
He's in the middle of operation gently caress the World and she's the key to his doomsday machine. As to why he made his sister robot the lynchpin for his whole plan I have no loving idea.

White Coke
May 29, 2015

get that OUT of my face posted:

This took a year and multiple playthroughs to make seven videos? More than half of the play time was dedicated to cutscenes! Well, it was a good ride, as it always is with your LPs.

Individual play throughs have to be short so that people play it sixteen times like it's intended to be.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

This is so loving boring through no fault of your own. Everything in this is happening just to happen. gently caress it, it's time for space, who gives a poo poo. Like I'm glad y'all are finding stuff to laugh about when you see it in motion but I think if I was playing this by myself I'd just be in a constant state of bored confusion. It's got the plotting and pacing of a no-budget sci-fi movie from the 1960s and it's just gonna end like Monster A-Go-Go.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

Ratoslov posted:

You know, it's pretty weird that at this late point in the story I am still confused why Duragon is kidnapping Robo-Dominique and transporting her to SPAAAAACE. I mean, aside from his massive sister complex.

I thought I was stupid or something. I can barely follow the plot of this game that has so little actually going on in it

GeminiSun
Feb 16, 2011

Honestly, this game is stupid as poo poo and I am glorying in it. This is a game that was made to be heckled because it's so dumb and over-the-top and pointless. It's bringing me real joy. :allears:

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

sorry for the long wait folks, got a lil busy in the old "irl". but as promised, here is the final update upcoming versus mode show-off not included

hope y'all have enjoyed the story mode and see you next time! for the infamous versus combat mode

TheJayOfSpade
Jun 21, 2012

The Thread was destroyed,
but hey, what can you do?
Super cool that the final boss dresses like a member of the C&C Music Factory

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad
Thanks...thanks for the pendant FutureFriend.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
Maybe The Bouncer was more a reference to how their ragdolls keep bouncing, and they only made them actual bouncers because why not, protagonists gotta make a living too.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Maybe theyre called bouncers cyz they keep on bouncing their shift
The lazy fucks

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

This game was a mess but I don't hold any of that against you FutureFriend. I hope whatever IRL stuff happened wasn't too messed up and you still have all of your eyes and fingers though! ...But you could stand to lose an elbow though. I mean, five is just a weird number to have.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

RareAcumen posted:

This game was a mess but I don't hold any of that against you FutureFriend.

I totally blame FutureFriend for the development of this game.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
The aesthetics of the game may have been peak Nomura bullshit, but outside of that the plot was entirely 90s beat-em-up in the best way. It just needed a 10 second countdown after you lose a fight and less cutscenes.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

She won't figure out she's a robot if she never notices people going to the bathroom... in this bar.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Wait, I missed it.

So Dominique doesn't know she's a battle robot?

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Kingdom Hearts One And A Half was kinda out there, thanks FutureFiend

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

bony tony posted:

Wait, I missed it.

Apparently she totally forgot that she had robot powers after using them and then getting kidnapped by Taygon Mikado.

malkav11
Aug 7, 2009
Hey, Sion. If you're not doing anything because there is no one in your bar, that means you won't have a job soon...

White Coke
May 29, 2015

malkav11 posted:

Hey, Sion. If you're not doing anything because there is no one in your bar, that means you won't have a job soon...

Only the worthy may drink.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

So how many playthroughs did you need in order to show off those three phases? Six?

Always a pleasure to see your LPs, FutureFriend. Looking forward to the next one.

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

bony tony posted:

Wait, I missed it.

she's gonna figure out eventually when sion signs her up for the next season of battlebots

get that OUT of my face posted:

So how many playthroughs did you need in order to show off those three phases? Six?

luckily it just requires three entire playthroughs to unlock em all. unluckily this means u have to beat all three phases whenever you have to do another playthrough.

vvv i spent like a year recording gameplay, i literally couldnt remember if my life depended on it

FutureFriend fucked around with this message at 02:05 on Jul 31, 2018

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Oh yeah, the obvious question.

FutureFriend posted:

luckily it just requires three entire playthroughs to unlock em all. unluckily this means u have to beat all three phases whenever you have to do another playthrough.

So what order did you do all of this in?

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

sorry for taking so long, but the bonus update is here. many thanks to JordanKai for coming over and helping record this with me.

thanks for watching the lp and hopefully see y'all for indigo prophecy!

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
Thanks for the LP FF, looking forward to the next!

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Wow, I can't believe Jordan swam all the way out to REDACTED to help you film that. That was cool of him. Looking forward to the next project once you've reawoken from your thousand-year slumber.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010
Between this and the Stranglehold thread, I'm afraid you might have a Jon Arbuckle problem, FF. Is everything okay? Help is available.

• Locked thread