Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beauty queen breakdown
Dec 21, 2010

partially cromulent posting.
"2021's worst kept secret"

Sponge Baathist posted:

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

This is really more appropriate for the FAQ, and I don't want to step on the toes of the mods.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beauty queen breakdown
Dec 21, 2010

Icochet posted:

What are the possible implications of the general zeitgeist?

Webster's Dictionary defines "zeitgeisting" as the verbular form of zeitgeist. Literally, of course, it means "time ghost." The cultural implications of such things are actually not as far-reaching as you might expect, though:

1. Numbered lists and slide decks rise in popularity

2. People behave worse, sometimes even at one another

3. Laws are passed that inhibit the ability of a consenting adult to legally have sex with time ghosts

4. Laws are passed that require non-consenting adults to take time ghosts to brunch

5. The meat-and-three is declared the national bird

Anything else you see happening is unrelated to the general zeitgeist.

beauty queen breakdown
Dec 21, 2010

Obsidianheart posted:

What's that blue thing doing here?

Theories abound that the blue thing is also the something that grabbed hold of her hand; however, this theory is espoused primarily by plebeians who listen to the album in order. The true answer is that the blue thing is lumpy, blue, and can be found perched in the John's collective studio.

beauty queen breakdown
Dec 21, 2010

Icochet posted:

My washing machine has started making this rattling sound and i don't know why, could you come take a look at it OP?

Yup, that's a rattle all right. Have you considered you may be haunted? Other possibility: Is that your child in there?

beauty queen breakdown
Dec 21, 2010

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

is it true that youre only considered ethnically northern european if you have pink nips

While true, the trick is to buy Pink Nips in bulk from your local Sam's Club or other such outlet. ALDI is also known to carry them. Simply purchase a large enough bag for you and your family to enjoy all of the sweeping benefits and horrifying drawbacks of being considered (ethnically) northern european.

beauty queen breakdown
Dec 21, 2010

Jawdins posted:

how often is too often to poop

poop's good, I like to do it, but if there's a limit I don't wanna hurt myself

Once every six hours. That being said, note that one bathroom visit = one poop. Therefore, you can work around this requirement by remaining on the toilet for long periods of time, and installing a fridge and flat griddle in there. I recommend exercising caution with bacon in there, though. Things can happen. Unpleasant things.

Poop on!

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

beauty queen breakdown posted:

Theories abound that the blue thing is also the something that grabbed hold of her hand; however, this theory is espoused primarily by plebeians who listen to the album in order. The true answer is that the blue thing is lumpy, blue, and can be found perched in the John's collective studio.

I just wanna take a second and say :bravo: for this answer, as you not only scored the reference and the context, but also incorporated the lore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beauty queen breakdown
Dec 21, 2010

Obsidianheart posted:

I just wanna take a second and say :bravo: for this answer, as you not only scored the reference and the context, but also incorporated the lore.

I do what I can. :unsmith:

• Locked thread