Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

It's queens birthday in nz

If you love the queen quote this post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
Long live the Queen.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

boo

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

boo the queen

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

boooooooooooooooo

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

We're on holiday and your not so there

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Jaguars! posted:

We're on holiday and your not so there

Reason enough to love her

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
It's a Sunday, so who cares? Also :911: bitch

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
She's an infinitely better head of state than our Hair Furor so I'll happily wish the old girl happy birthday.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

She's an infinitely better head of state than our Hair Furor so I'll happily wish the old girl happy birthday.

She could probably take him apart too

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Slavic Crime Yacht posted:

She could probably take him apart too

I'd renounce my :911: citizenship to see this.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

It's a Sunday, so who cares? Also :911: bitch

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
I’m a fan of her majesty, I think that on the whole she’s been a force of good in the world. She’s Shim approved. :thumbsup:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Just a reminder that Her Majesty served in the Auxiliary Territorial Service (the Limey version of the WACs) so she's a bona fide WW2 veteran.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Just a reminder that Her Majesty served in the Auxiliary Territorial Service (the Limey version of the WACs) so she's a bona fide WW2 veteran.

I think she served as a mechanic didn't she? There's a cool photo somewhere of her spanner in hand.

pictured: her majesty doing more than trump has ever done

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
A classy lady, indeed.

Any woman that can change a tire is alright in my books. I bet she knew how to set points.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
Plus she has corgis so there’s that.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

One fixed trucks, the other elections.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
of all the toothy royals, she seems the coolest :shrug:

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

Syrian Lannister posted:

Plus she has corgis so there’s that.

Had.

:(

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

she also skydives with james bond

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrEucM4vFY8

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Slavic Crime Yacht posted:

It's queens birthday in nz

If you love the queen quote this post

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Can we talk about interesting historical queens? Let us shed a tear for Lady Jane Grey. Henry VIII's only male heir dies and through bastardizations and political fuckery this poor teenage girl is thrust upon the throne. Mary, Henry VIII's eldest, would have none of it and promptly arrived with an army to contest the succession, bastard or not. Jane, being both a Protestant and pretender to the throne, did not keep her head long.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Yeah let's go for a general royalty thread. I'm ok with this.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.
I think the most interesting part of the whole "the queen served in ww2" thing is that she drove trucks enough to have developed a reputation as a batshit crazy driver

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

I think the most interesting part of the whole "the queen served in ww2" thing is that she drove trucks enough to have developed a reputation as a batshit crazy driver

Always loved the story about how she took some Saudi Royal for a drive in the highlands and scared the poo poo out of him.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Handsome Ralph posted:

Always loved the story about how she took some Saudi Royal for a drive in the highlands and scared the poo poo out of him.

And thus the sport of desert drifting was born

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Handsome Ralph posted:

That's a fuckin achievement

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Handsome Ralph posted:

Reminds me of that story about Nixon giving one of the Soviet premieres a town car and they escaped Camp David like it was Mr toad's wild ride.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:

Handsome Ralph posted:

It wasn't just "some Saudi royal", it was King Abdullah, then crown prince.

• Locked thread