Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
clearly not a horse

undue butt brutality is not a criminal offense
should i spend money on a new forum avatar or on hats on team fortress 2

i already spent money on food and rent so im ok

hope you all are having a chilll day like me!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

hi friend welc back! let me encourage you to mosey on by the welcome hello and chat thread, one of our few guidelines here is to keep threads just for saying"hi" isolated to the hi megathread

you should feel free to make a thread about any other topic though, like maybe about alternatives to pants, or what's everyone's fav kind of sprinkler

also there's an av workshoppe thread here

alnilam

e: here
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3636960

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

clearly not a horse posted:

should i spend money on a new forum avatar or on hats on team fortress 2

i already spent money on food and rent so im ok

hope you all are having a chilll day like me!!!!!

Welcome back, I am the lurkiest of all lurkers here!

Mostly I am just so chilled out I cannot bother posting, the effort is real. But posting is chill too... so you can choose. I hope you post. Btw, apple pie is great. Have a nice day.

<3 <3 Vanisher

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
You should by me a emote.

----------------

zinglon's ale

uh oh
I don't think I've ever posted in byob??

Hi everyone :)

e: especially you op

krampster2

if i buried a time capsule i'd probably put a printout of every byob thread and a vape (of the weed variety) in there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

hello newbies and returnees! please come talk to us here https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3765007

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

• Locked thread