Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

Jenny Agutter posted:

Haven’t figured out how to pick out the syndicate bosses yet, just leaving a trail of extremely similar dead suspects in my wake

they all have tells and physical traits that you can check with your camera. Basically visually you can rule out two of them and then behaviorally the others. Through playing I found out the easiest way to deal with the syndicate quests. I leave a small easy to traverse map for last as thats where the game puts the syndicate mission. Tracking 4 targets in the maldives is much much much easier than in Paris for instance. Also if you KO any of the suspects theyll have a phone that can call the others and attract them to wherever you make the call. Knowing this kinda trivialized syndicate missions for me. Very easy to put the phone in the middle of nowhere and pick the target off. I much prefer the normal missions. Anyways the mode is still really cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Seltzer posted:

they all have tells and physical traits that you can check with your camera. Basically visually you can rule out two of them and then behaviorally the others. Through playing I found out the easiest way to deal with the syndicate quests. I leave a small easy to traverse map for last as thats where the game puts the syndicate mission. Tracking 4 targets in the maldives is much much much easier than in Paris for instance. Also if you KO any of the suspects theyll have a phone that can call the others and attract them to wherever you make the call. Knowing this kinda trivialized syndicate missions for me. Very easy to put the phone in the middle of nowhere and pick the target off. I much prefer the normal missions. Anyways the mode is still really cool.

Mm. And how did you get on playing the video game

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Mm. And how did you get on playing the video game

Seltzer posted:

Anyways the mode is still really cool.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

I never went back to ddo Ambrose island until now, unsurprisingly it kicks rear end. big map with lots of fun side content and a really chill atmosphere. had a good lol at the imprisoned assassin you meet and his diary note

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Freelancer is so much fun, especially on the maps I'm less familiar with. Having to do so much poo poo I wouldn't have to on the more static main missions, but of course I don't even have a gun with a silencer yet

Lima
Jun 17, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

Freelancer is so much fun, especially on the maps I'm less familiar with. Having to do so much poo poo I wouldn't have to on the more static main missions, but of course I don't even have a gun with a silencer yet

I got a silenced pistol early from one of the hidden assassins in a level.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo
I'm a loving dipshit who rushed and hid the unconscious body of the last target in Dartmoor before killing him cuz the guards were coming to investigate. it was that dumbass kid too. lol i love freelance.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Freelancer is cool but I need to finish hitman 2 and 3 (mastery 20 every map natch) first because I keep going to maps I’ve never seen and getting hosed when I casually stroll into trespassing zones.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo
most of my freelance runs start me off trespassing. that one had me on the top floor balcony like, I have no clue how or even why your bald rear end decided to climb through a series of hostile zones to the absolute summit but good loving luck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020
I’ve picked up Freelancer after a long time away and holy poo poo I’m bad at this game