Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
City of Glompton

that perfume in a windex bottle got me thinking of some other cosmetic ideas...

a lipstick that looks like a squiggle of multicolored toothpaste

foundation that comes in a tiny paint bucket

body glitter in a cupcake sprinkles container

lipgloss where the sponge applicator looks like a tiny brain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

guys, i need help thinking of more, or maybe photoshopping, can you help me?

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Manifisto

e: hmm on reflection I think a better idea would be to make liquid-activated makeup stored in a pad that looks like a cookie. you dunk it in milk and then apply, and as a bonus you have chocolate-scented milk that you should not under any circumstances drink.

Manifisto fucked around with this message at 06:10 on Jun 15, 2018

Amateur Saboteur

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
aha!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Amateur Saboteur

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I have it, yessssssss.

Ahah I'm pumped !!

----------------

City of Glompton

what is it give me the makeup

Amateur Saboteur

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Ok, now that you're all dying g to know my huge idea and what us business mem call "frosty" it's me. "who"?" the guy kicking big flavor ideas into ya cranium, yherd son?

----------------

City of Glompton

you're the weird makeup? amazing!

Amateur Saboteur

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Wake up male up

It is the revolution to end la revolution. You know it's true ladies, or if you're a big stinkin' man ask any girl no you talk to her I'm freaked out. Ask her "what's the coup d'etat of make up" and they'll say * "HElloo iam sherry ;)!..........! oh your question ummm putti g it on" EXACTLY SHERRY PUTTING IT ON. well with this those days are gone, murdered its,

Make up...you...wake........up.....with!!

----------------

Manifisto

how about lip gloss that also does your taxes? that might sound weird, but think about it, it's also practical.

Amateur Saboteur

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
poop thatcha rub on ya face but it works and its colored because of a pill that you ate

----------------

Amateur Saboteur

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Stir fry, but when you hover your face over the pan to waft the aroma you get eye liner

----------------

Manifisto

antz™ all natural makeup. it's a box of ants that you pour onto your face and the ants apply makeup wherever it's needed. then the ants hide in your hair and maybe your ears so they can run out and reapply whenever necessary.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
A katana!

That's right- you could carry around a katana to emphasize.. your EYES!

-Color-coordinated katanas with leds that change color depending on your mood

-A katana that dispenses lipstick in the pommel

-A katana that changes your skin tone when you hold it in a two-handed grip up to your eyes so that the glow reflects off your face like one of those make-up mirrors that have the different shades that my mom had when I was a kid, you know- one of these

but it's a katana!

City of Glompton

Amateur Saboteur posted:

Stir fry, but when you hover your face over the pan to waft the aroma you get eye liner

Manifisto posted:

antz™ all natural makeup. it's a box of ants that you pour onto your face and the ants apply makeup wherever it's needed. then the ants hide in your hair and maybe your ears so they can run out and reapply whenever necessary.

Splatmaster posted:

A katana!

That's right- you could carry around a katana to emphasize.. your EYES!

-Color-coordinated katanas with leds that change color depending on your mood

-A katana that dispenses lipstick in the pommel

-A katana that changes your skin tone when you hold it in a two-handed grip up to your eyes so that the glow reflects off your face like one of those make-up mirrors that have the different shades that my mom had when I was a kid, you know- one of these

but it's a katana!

YES!!! to all of these

City of Glompton

a coffee cup that applies lipstain when you sip

Farecoal

There he go
makeup for your tonsils and esophagus! trust me ladies, there's nothing that turns off a man more than when he sees your pale, pallid inner throat while you're french kissin' or whatever. use our patented Throat Tubes™ to give your back-of-the-mouth area the green, healthy glow it- no! YOU deserve!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Tired of putting on makeup everyday? Sick of wasting all that time when theres a better, hipper, eco friendly way to apply that makeup?

Try Makeup Monkey!

Your monkey will arrive in 3-5 business days in a nondescript cardboard box. Just open, ensure the monkey is still alive, and then unpack your new Makeup Monkey! Use the brush that arrives with him to fluff him up and then place him with your makeup so he can go to work.

Your monkey will slowly acclimate himself to your wants and needs, like applying foundation, eyeshadow, lipstick, piercing ears, washing delicates and cutting/styling your hair. And when your monkey runs out just place him the supplied plastic bag and throw him in the trash. *speedy and low voiceover* Do not flush used monkeys as they may clog most domestic and commercial plumbing.

Join the newest, hippest, furriest way to apply your makeup...

*both girls scream into the camera* "MAKEUP MONKEY!!!!!"

City of Glompton

lol

Manifisto

I will stick with Antz however, they have the added eco-friendliness of being able to pop em in your mouth as a snack whenever you're hungry or tired of them

those monkey pics tho :3:

ty nesamdoom!

treasure bear

eyeliner that doesnt need 3 years of practice to get right

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

treasure bear posted:

eyeliner that doesnt need 3 years of practice to get right

that's impossible

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

like those self-applying eyeshadow strips but for your full face

also they make you smell slightly like tara reid after a weekend filming one of THOSE films for late-nite syfy

Chasterson

by Nyc_Tattoo
mascara but for eyebrows

e:browscara?

----------------

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh
a mascara that feels regret

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Need more proof that MakeupMonkey is for you? Just listen to these testimonials!

"We love our MakeupMonkeys! I never thought we could look this good! Thanks MakeupMonkey!"

"I never thought I could look like a Disney Princess! MakeupMonkey has opened up a whole new world for me and I finally feel beautiful AND I have more free time! Thanks MakeupMonkey!"

Call within the next hour and enter promo code #LoveMonkey and get a free MakeupTurtle!

"It's like nothing I ever seen before! Order now!"

Manifisto

lolol

Twenty Four

That makeup machine from The 5th Element where you hold it to your face, push a button, and *flash* it's instantly done perfectly, but now and for real!

Robot Made of Meat

Twenty Four posted:

That makeup machine from The 5th Element where you hold it to your face, push a button, and *flash* it's instantly done perfectly, but now and for real!

There was one of those in Alien from L.A. too, I think.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

i wish there was one in my bathroom

• Locked thread