Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

hamjobs posted:

1. No but they do smell like rotting corpses
2. I'll let you live your own personal truth

:ohdear:

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Kthulhu5000 posted:

hey, you're acquiring a house, and one that seems almost tailor made for an artistic work vibe, so you're well on the way to realizing that goal. And I suppose it goes without saying that you've already got a million Halloween decorating ideas in mind?

Happy Halloween! Welcome, please take some candy.
Oh also maybe get murdered by a real life demon?
Happy Halloween!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Dick Bastardly posted:

Happy Halloween! Welcome, please take some candy.
Oh also maybe get murdered by a real life demon?
Happy Halloween!

I mean to be fair in order to get murdered by the demons* they have to possess someone who is already on the edge of murder-y** so it's probably fine.

*Ok we're not sure
** I mean

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
What's up with those demon people anyway, super unchill. Like what are they even getting out of all that nonsense.

----------------

drilldo squirt

Also ghosts? What the hell, like why not just haunt an orange julius or something, you can spook people for free orange julios. Also you were going to be spooky anyway, so that's just free smoothies.

----------------

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

drilldo squirt posted:

Also ghosts? What the hell, like why not just haunt an orange julius or something, you can spook people for free orange julios. Also you were going to be spooky anyway, so that's just free smoothies.

right? they're missing out on the combo julius/dq where they could get sundaes AND smoothies and i mean, ghosts are kinda dumb for not doing that y'know?

MockingQuantum

I am jealous of your spooky murderhouse, i try to write horror novels in my decidedly un-spooky house. though we found a crawlspace we didn't know existed, but there's nothing in it... but air!!! and some blow-in insulation I suppose

thank you luvcow for the sig

Farecoal

There he go
the true horror is fiberglass fibers

Manifisto

Farecoal posted:

the itchening

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Farecoal posted:

The truest horror

MockingQuantum

other sub-hammer murder & possession horrors my house may feature: earwigs, a leaky bathtub, crushing ennui

thank you luvcow for the sig

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

MockingQuantum posted:

other sub-hammer murder & possession horrors my house may feature: earwigs, a leaky bathtub, crushing ennui

Buddy we all got that crushing ennui infestation and it ain't going away anytime soon

Oh cool story: the attic crawlspace door falls partially open every time I am in the room. It's air pressure but it never DOESN'T unsettle me.

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

hamjobs posted:

Buddy we all got that crushing ennui infestation and it ain't going away anytime soon

Oh cool story: the attic crawlspace door falls partially open every time I am in the room. It's air pressure but it never DOESN'T unsettle me.

Your house was engineered to be spooky

Peg Sliderskew
I didn't know you lived in a spooky-rear end house! Is there a previous thread you can link to? Fascinated!

Courtesy of Manifisto

drilldo squirt

hamjobs posted:

right? they're missing out on the combo julius/dq where they could get sundaes AND smoothies and i mean, ghosts are kinda dumb for not doing that y'know?

Dead people ghosts are just super unreasonable in my opinion, why even bother me with this in the first place. I can't make you not dead, all you are doing is reminding me of death and that's super depressing.

----------------

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

drilldo squirt posted:

Dead people ghosts are just super unreasonable in my opinion, why even bother me with this in the first place. I can't make you not dead, all you are doing is reminding me of death and that's super depressing.

I mean I've become really ok with death but I get it.

Bought a lot of stuff today at Ye Olde Witch Store.

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

hamjobs posted:

I mean I've become really ok with death but I get it.

Bought a lot of stuff today at Ye Olde Witch Store.

what items and what do you plan to do with them?

:allears:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Dick Bastardly posted:

what items and what do you plan to do with them?

:allears:

Irish moss, oat straw, wormwood, feverfew, rue, linden bark, belladonna berries, hekate's tea, a few other lose herbs, some nice frankincense chunks, oil of myrrh, consecrated burial salts, pipe tobacco, a new silver bell, a book of herbal tinctures and decoctions and growing tips, white sage sprigs, a labradorite, a peridot, a nice Pakistani ruby in the raw, a small desert rose, some extra soapstone slabs for the kitchen, a replacement mortar and pestle for the one that broke in the China cabinet, a new writing journal, a lot of candles, and a bottle of oxblood ink.

Home improvement.

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

hamjobs posted:

Irish moss, oat straw, wormwood, feverfew, rue, linden bark, belladonna berries, hekate's tea, a few other lose herbs, some nice frankincense chunks, oil of myrrh, consecrated burial salts, pipe tobacco, a new silver bell, a book of herbal tinctures and decoctions and growing tips, white sage sprigs, a labradorite, a peridot, a nice Pakistani ruby in the raw, a small desert rose, some extra soapstone slabs for the kitchen, a replacement mortar and pestle for the one that broke in the China cabinet, a new writing journal, a lot of candles, and a bottle of oxblood ink.

Home improvement.

me too

:rznv:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

phone posting but also :hfive:

• Locked thread