Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

"We're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you"

African AIDS cum posted:

It would be croatia with Handanovic in goal and Dzeko up top so it would win the world cup with ease and destroy everyone in sight

Ivanovic,kolarov,matic, mitrovic,pjanic would be part of the squad too i think. they would be a legit world cup contender, just great quality everywhere on the pitch and almost no drop in quality between starters and subs, like an eastern european spain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

my hot take is that's what Nigeria gets for not starting WC and FM legend Vincent Enyeama on its goal

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Smirr posted:

tom had a scorcher of an idea 4 years ago involving like slanted playing fields and tunnels and poo poo. hasn't been implemented anywhere though afaict

Tom do the needful

Kiger_Soze
Feb 1, 2005

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

I think football would be better if contracts weren't guaranteed and players were essentially forced to eat pain pills to get through a season so that the average career lasted only a few years and also a salary cap thank you for reading

Lets make the goals worth 7 points... 21 -14 is way more exciting than 3-2

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
A good world cup so far

Still lolling at sad Messi

Brap was right

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
Croatia is going to thrash Argentina

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003

ChainsawCharlie posted:

Ivanovic,kolarov,matic, mitrovic,pjanic would be part of the squad too i think. they would be a legit world cup contender, just great quality everywhere on the pitch and almost no drop in quality between starters and subs, like an eastern european spain.

:tito:

• Locked thread