Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

COMRADES posted:

You should stop washing so frequently (cuz I'm assuming you do it more than once) and pick 1 mild soap bc all you're doing now is stripping all the oils from your face which makes your skin produce a bunch more to compensate and you just keep breaking out

this is why cold cream is a godsend and classy ladies been using it for a bajillion years. washes u up nice w/o stripping all dem oils beyotch

use it as a makeup remover
a mask!
a nightly cleanser!!

bitch it can do anything!!!!

for real tho I used to have really bad skin when I was in HS and then I realized all the ridiculous loving cleansers I was using on my face were making me break out more. Just wash your face in the morning, tbh you don't bother with it again at night really unless gotten dirty/been particularly active that day/wear makeup. exfoliate but not too often, and do it gently jfc ur not supposed to be applying any real pressure when you use scrubs people!!! UGH!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DISCO KING
Oct 30, 2012

STILL
TRYING
TOO
HARD

Former DILF posted:

Because I live in a state where its still legal to marry children

I'm really glad it's confirmed former DILF is a 7th grade gym teacher. Tell me, do you have advice for stretching before runs? I keep pulling my calf.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Napoleon Bonaparty posted:

I'm really glad it's confirmed former DILF is a 7th grade gym teacher. Tell me, do you have advice for stretching before runs? I keep pulling my calf.

Don't stretch before runs. Static stretching ahead of time makes you more prone to injury.

http://www.bu.edu/today/2015/stretch-before-exercise-not-so-fast/

Caganer
Feb 15, 2018
should her https://reddit.com/r/popping

Carnival of Shrews
Mar 27, 2013

You're not David Attenborough
Bentonite clay. Mix it into a paste with water, spread it on the blackheads, watch in horror and wonder as it dries out and sucks the crude-oil reserves out of your bloated sebaceous glands.

Works better if you're using a salicylic acid wash to loosen those little bastards up first. You should be able to get away with only doing it once a week:

https://simpleskincarescience.com/blackhead-masks/

OTOH, maybe your girlfriend prefers the thrill of the squeeze. No shame.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

if you talk about your oily skin too much the usa is going to invade your face

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Carnival of Shrews posted:

Bentonite clay. Mix it into a paste with water, spread it on the blackheads, watch in horror and wonder as it dries out and sucks the crude-oil reserves out of your bloated sebaceous glands.

Works better if you're using a salicylic acid wash to loosen those little bastards up first. You should be able to get away with only doing it once a week:

https://simpleskincarescience.com/blackhead-masks/

OTOH, maybe your girlfriend prefers the thrill of the squeeze. No shame.

quote:

Fun fact: cat litter is actually made out of bentonite clay.

That certainly sounds cost effective!

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
chicks loving love to do that sort've poo poo and she clearly likes you. accept that her love will involve stabbing you in the face with bits of metal.

Divine Styler
Apr 8, 2005

quantum mechanic

Former DILF posted:

I dated a woman who was a pimple popper, she complained that I didnt have enough zits lmao

Now im volcel

My wife used to always pick at stuff on my back.

Now she complains that I don’t have bacne any more.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

ITT goons over-think an excuse for intimacy

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Nathilus posted:

Break up with orangutan, begin dating human.

The irony of an Uber chud saying this is *kissing fingers infinitely*

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Social grooming feels good and it's good for you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_grooming

quote:

Oxytocin
Oxytocin is a peptide hormone known to help express social emotions such as altruism, which in turn provides a positive feedback mechanism for social behaviours.[46] For example, studies in vampire bats have shown that intranasal injections of oxytocin have increased the amount of allogrooming done by female bats.[31] The release of oxytocin, found to be stimulated by positive touch( such as allogrooming), positive smells and sounds, can have physiological benefits to the individual. Benefits can include: relaxation, healing, and digestion stimulation.[49] Further, reproductive benefits have been found such as studies in rats have shown that the release of oxytocin can increase male reproductive success. The role of oxytocin is important in maternal pair bonding, and is hypothesized to promote similar bonding in social groups as a result of positive feedback loops from social interactions.[50]

Beta-endorphins
Grooming stimulates the release of beta-endorphin, which is one physiological reason for why grooming appears to be relaxing.[51] Beta-endorphins are found in neurons in the hypothalamus and the pituitary gland. Beta-endorphins are found to be opioid agonists. Opioids are molecules that act on receptors to promote feelings of relaxation, and reduce pain.[52] A study in monkeys shows the changes in opiate expression in the body, mirroring changes in beta-endorphin levels, influences desire for social grooming. In using opiate receptor blockades, which decrease the level of beta-endorphins, the monkeys responded with an increased desire to be groomed. In contrast, when the monkeys were given morphine, the desire to be groomed dropped significantly.[53] Beta- endorphins have been difficult to measure in animal species, differently from oxytocin which can be measured by sampling cerebrospinal fluid, and therefore have not been linked as strongly with social behaviours.[50]

Glucocorticoids receptors
Glucocorticoids are steroid hormones that are synthesized in the adrenal cortex and are a part of the group of corticosteroids. Glucocorticoids are involved in immune function, and are a part of the feedback system that reduces inflammation.[54] Further, glucocorticoids are involved in glucose metabolism. Studies in macaques have shown that increased social stress results in glucocorticoid resistance, further inhibiting immune function.[55] Macaques who participated in social grooming showed decreased levels of viral load, which points toward decreased levels of social stress resulting in increased immune function and glucocorticoid sensitivity. Additionally, an article published in 1997 concluded that an increase in maternal grooming resulted in a proportionate increase in Glucocorticoid receptors on target tissue in the neonatal rat.[56] In the study on neonatal rats, it was found that the receptor number was altered because of a change in both serotonin and thyroid-stimulating hormone concentrations. An increase in the number of receptors might influence the amount of negative feedback on corticosteroid secretion and prevent the undesirable side effects of an abnormal physiologic stress response.[57] Social grooming can change the number of glucocorticoid receptors, which can result in increased immune function.

Studies have also shown that male baboons who participate more in social grooming show lower basal cortisol concentrations.[58]

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

Your girlfriend's grooming obsession is there for a reason, because nature is cruel and needs to be met in combat with tooth an nail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7Iw0-7EMUo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7jRryoLZ50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23eimVLAQ2c

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

I do every day with various soaps, including one with those microbeads scientists hate because it kills marine life or something.

You can get pore cleansers with sea salt in them instead of plastic microbeads. I find they work just as well.

And go see a doctor - there are a number of pretty effective pimple treatment creams and liquids.

Also tell your gf that everything she squeezes out, she must eat.

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 13:19 on Jun 17, 2018

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
does this gbs thread get filed under piss poo poo or cum?

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
I dunno but hope there is a fair balance between blackhead and cum extractions.

vudan
Dec 11, 2010
Put your finger in your nose and push your nostril outwards, this is my secret technique for mass clearing that filth which I give to you, all goons, before my death.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

u sp33k l33t br0 posted:

When she does it start licking her hand.

Kid in Bed
Mar 1, 2006

deek!
This is probably the only thing hold your relationship together.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Khablam posted:

ITT goons over-think an excuse for intimacy

babe if you wanna play with something until the white goop comes out there's better options

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Smythe posted:

i had a girlfriend who did this and also watched really gross pimply popping / puss draining videos on youtube. i thought i had a p[retty clear complexion or whatever but she would spend hours pinching and hurting my face etc with glee but it was alright since it put her boobers in my face, which owns. she sucked tho - peace beeyotch. Boom

Sounds pretty awesome. Sorry it didn't work out.

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Please bitches. If nothing else I am a gentleman
It’s just one of those things some women do. I would restrict her doing it to nighttimes.

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Schneider Inside Her posted:

It’s just one of those things some women do. I would restrict her doing it to nighttimes.

We only do it on people we like...and people who will let us!

buglord
Jul 31, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Buglord
my ex boyfriend always insisted he clean my ears and it always was a little concerning just how much enjoyment he got from that.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

It's such a great feeling when you pop a righteous zit. That rising column of pus :kiss:

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
Does she eat them afterwards?

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

1redflag posted:

It's such a great feeling when you pop a righteous zit. That rising column of pus :kiss:

post / av combo

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

dats...a lot of sebum

BovineFury
Oct 28, 2007
I moo for great justice!
Send her to The Gambia as a volunteer vet aid. Or plan a vacation there. Should keep her happy for awhile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jCBfwI1zSw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

BovineFury posted:

Send her to The Gambia as a volunteer vet aid. Or plan a vacation there. Should keep her happy for awhile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jCBfwI1zSw

mangoworms and botflies are a nightmare curse

there are like a million gross vids online of people rescuing poor animals from this poo poo

• Locked thread