Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
:perfect:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

congrats

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

:rodtronics:

it does what is says on the can

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Jonny 290 posted:

lol at the little unknown user rocketing in to try to deliver sikk burns on a much loved contributor to yospos and ending up self owning 10x harder than echi did

pls spout more 'you should calm down' and 'you need help' memes you borrowed from thedonald

It's actually hilarious that someone who allegedly doesn't know anything about yospos is able to identify the obviously mentally ill retards by just a single post. Lol.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
i bought a custom title and i see the handling of japanese character has broken since the last time i did

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

poty posted:

i bought a custom title and i see the handling of japanese character has broken since the last time i did
you need to put it in a post and hit preview and then copy what the preview's input box turns it into

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

qhat posted:

It's actually hilarious that someone who allegedly doesn't know anything about yospos is able to identify the obviously mentally ill retards by just a single post. Lol.

fish in a barrel tbh

pram
Jun 10, 2001

poty posted:

lol

Turnquiet
Oct 24, 2002

My friend is an eloquent speaker.

:rodtronics:

got-dam, there it is.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

qhat posted:

It's actually hilarious that someone who allegedly doesn't know anything about yospos is able to identify the obviously mentally ill retards by just a single post.

it'd be a lot harder for this hypothetical observer if you were to stop signing your posts

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

cannot legally be sold as vodka

echinopsis posted:

I could have spent that money buying avatars for other people :qq:

yospos bithc :10bux:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
holla ☺️☺️☺️❤️😁

jony neuemonic
Nov 13, 2009

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

echinopsis posted:

i like this website

yeah same.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Jonny 290 posted:

Echi i hope you're doing just great

also same. good luck getting through whatever echi. gahbless.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

echinopsis posted:

holla ☺️☺️☺️❤️😁

p good

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

qhat posted:

I don't even like echi that much but holy poo poo gently caress off dude.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

vodkat posted:

yospos bithc :10bux:

mate I just saw the trim too,... mate cheers. always wanted one of those 219 badges.

youve done a good deead

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
echi how are you my friend, i rode my bike on the road for the first time today! it was way fun. Hope you're well, --jonny

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
very nice

mate i’m pretty good. definitely a period post breakup where lots of emotional poo poo was going on and there didn’t appear to be a light at the end of the tunnel

and now there is. or i’m even at the end of the tunnel. still don’t know tbh? having trouble looking forward in life. almost as if the self destructive tricks ya use to mask the depression are actually currently working so it’s like i feel ok most of the time

one day i might even feel excited about the future

☺️ glad you enjoyed the bike ride

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

thats nice, echi

get a nice new best baseline before the short time sun returns imho

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
nz is in the dead of winter

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

echinopsis posted:

very nice

mate i’m pretty good. definitely a period post breakup where lots of emotional poo poo was going on and there didn’t appear to be a light at the end of the tunnel

and now there is. or i’m even at the end of the tunnel. still don’t know tbh? having trouble looking forward in life. almost as if the self destructive tricks ya use to mask the depression are actually currently working so it’s like i feel ok most of the time

one day i might even feel excited about the future

☺️ glad you enjoyed the bike ride

Okay now redo this post but in the form of a blender sculpture that captures the feelings you're experiencing.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Salt Fish posted:

Okay now redo this post but in the form of a blender sculpture that captures the feelings you're experiencing.

:rodtronics: only the rainbow colours drain out of the letters leaving grey glass blocks

extra points; the colours drain out of cracks in the letters, not just out of the bottom

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

rodtronics but it morphs into a stiff rod

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

echinopsis posted:

eh idk. she seems ok but we don't talk much. she can say real mean things so I try to avoid it and just be good dad and not ruffle any feathers.

you dont care tho you're just asking because you're a piece of poo poo rear end in a top hat and you think bringing it up is some kind of sick burn. suck my dick you mother fucker

I care mate hope you and the kids are ok and you can make poo poo work.

like donating to this place for some reason

• Locked thread