Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
little munchkin
you can just look at me and know that i'm not someone you want to mess with, when i have my mask on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
even though i have to drink my beer through a straw i still feel the raw sexual power of my mask is worth it

City of Glompton

it doesn't matter that i can't see real well when i'm walking, everyone moves out of my way because they're intimidated by my mask

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I am the mask in front of the man

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Manifisto

I spray painted the mask because it was covered with hello kitty and I thought that might be less than intimidating. I really wanted to spray paint it black, but the closest I had was more of an aubergine. also the spray paint ran out halfway through, so the left half of the mask is still mostly hello kitty. still I think people can clearly tell what I was going for and will be very respectful of the aura of power I am giving off.

little munchkin
i spray painted it black on one side and red on the other side

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i mean i could lift weights, work out, get swole but all i really need is my mask

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
The Emperor only looked nude without the mask

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Manifisto

little munchkin posted:

you can just look at me and know that i'm not someone you want to mess with, when i have my mask on

you, sir, should unmask. we all have laid aside disguise but you.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
I like how the inside of my mask smells like peanut butter after lunch

You gotta eat good to stay badass

FutonForensic

i spray painted the mask while i was wearing it. can't see poo poo through my painted eyes. chalk up another entry for the Whoopsies of Badasseses

alnilam

Manifisto posted:

you, sir, should unmask. we all have laid aside disguise but you.

alnilam

The sign on the bank says no masks or face coverings inside. I guess word of my badassness must be getting around. That's okay i have no need for banks

Peg Sliderskew
Wait, so we weren't spraying the paint straight onto our faces like a more committed Adam Ant?

I might need to see a doctor.

Courtesy of Manifisto

Manifisto

update: while walking around town in my mask I came across someone else wearing a partly spray painted hello kitty mask. seeing it on someone else, my initial reaction was that it may not look quite as bad rear end as I'd hoped. however my new friend assures me that it really does look tough! he invited me to join his knitting circle, I'm thinking this may be a good way to meet other bad rear end guys and gals, maybe enough to start a gang?

MockingQuantum

I was walking my mask around town too, but did not encounter any other mask badasses

however I did discover after about half a mile that the mask had fallen off the leash so perhaps they didn't want to engage with what they thought was a dirty not-mask-haver

thank you luvcow for the sig

take the moon

by sebmojo
at the masquerade ball *sweats nervously*

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Farecoal

There he go

hockey jockey posted:

Wait, so we weren't spraying the paint straight onto our faces like a more committed Adam Ant?

I might need to see a doctor.

same

twoday

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

little munchkin posted:

i spray painted it black on one side and red on the other side

Congratulations, you have inadvertently recreated the mask of the powerful Lenape medicine god, Misingw. This means he has chosen your body as a vessel to accomplish his earthly deeds. You should be able to communicate with deer when you wear it. Good luck on your journey.

DISCLAIMER: THIS POST DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained within this post are for informational purposes only. No material in this post is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in this post or the replies to this post.

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
does this mask make my rear end look bad?

Macnult

spray painting pa’s welding mask and pretending to be the infamous Blowtorch Tagger

Duckbox

i accidentally spray painted the inside of my mask and now i need to wear it because my face is covered in paint

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

I fit the green mask onto my face and look in the mirror. "Somebody stop me" I whisper.

As I walk out into the ballroom I think, "P A R T.. Y? Because I've gotta."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
I'm fainting a lot but I get real mad when people suggest taking off the mask

• Locked thread