Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dillon2
Apr 3, 2018
Egotist anarchism is the only good political philosophy anyways. No matter what system in there is always a way to exploit your way to the top.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A_Bug_That_Thinks
Mar 16, 2011

ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE BIG SAGGY POKEMON TITS
The trick is to better the people, not the system

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Why not both

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

A_Bug_That_Thinks posted:

The trick is to better the people, not the system

that's cool meanwhile the capitalists continue destroying public education and monetize outlets for public discourse and shut down the rest lol

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
Reformists will argue that regulation can make capitalism work, ignoring that we are here today after decades of consolidation and deregulation. These same forces will simply work to slowly unravel the reformed system until we're back to where we are today.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
if everyone gets free money who gets paid to suck dick

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

let it mellow posted:

The people who are the best at it, ubi allows people who have economic pressure on them to find other avenues to make money and people who genuinely enjoy it will be able to command an agreeable price in the market

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
Imagine a graph where need for crack is on the x axis and a natural ability for suckin dick is represented on the y axis.

Now draw a dick and balls on the graph and you just plotted the resultant dick sucking elasticity curve

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

The people who are the best at it, ubi allows people who have economic pressure on them to find other avenues to make money and people who genuinely enjoy it will be able to command an agreeable price in the market

oh so your mom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dillon2
Apr 3, 2018

let it mellow posted:

It's possible to nationalize vice. Just look at retard masturbators

• Locked thread